Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kirby Smart challenges Georgia fans to set new standard against Tennessee: ‘We’ll need them again’

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart challenges Georgia fans to set new standard against Tennessee: ‘We’ll need them again’

ATHENS — Kirby Smart has challenged the Georgia fan base before. He did so for his first spring game back in 2016, wanting 93,000 fans to pack Sanford Stadium for a spring game. There was the Notre Dame contest in 2019. Even last season, the Georgia fan base made a difference in a noon kickoff against Arkansas, forcing multiple false starts in the 37-0 win.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A Vol fan, on another article said Erik Ainge claimed, "Sanford stadium doesn't get that loud".

This should go out as a challenge to every Dawg fan in Sanford stadium, to make this the loudest game in Sanford stadium history! GOOOODAWGS!

• jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2022

How can the team that beat #1 Alabama be an underdog? Mark Stoops is a very good coach, and they got whooped. Why does anyone listen to sports commentators? UT is for real. The dawgs better find a pass defense before Saturday, or this will be the SEC championship all over.

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You can make a difference! I know some of you get loud, but you need to turn it up a few notches when UT has the ball. Represent, Dawg Nation! Make some noise for our boys! Our Dawg warriors feed off the good vibes! Let's go!

BE EXTREMELY LOUD SATURDAY!

GO DAWGS!

BEAT TENNESSEE!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The fans will show UP...now they must show OUT like never before...GO DAWGS!!!

• GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"On Sunday, Smart told fans that if they could talk, they weren’t yelling enough."

When it comes to yelling, Kirby Smart is a subject matter expert! 🤣 GO DAWGS!

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I will be there and I can assure all of Dawg Nation that I will do my part!!!

Go Dawgs! Hate on vols!

• MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 255 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2022

I had to Google Erik Ainge to see who he was. FAKE news from the former Tenn QB, hope he's at the game Saturday.

Sanford will be ROCKIN!!!!

I will be there an hour before the game....LET'S GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

• 10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

I was also listening to the Erick Ainge show here in Knoxville today when he said that Sanford Stadium wasn't that loud, he played there twice. They are also saying Hendon Hooker will win the Heisman this Saturday Night in Athens. Be loud, be proud. Go Dawgs !!!

• GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We have heard all of this before. Oregon is all that, Tenn is all that, Kentucky is all that, Alabama is all that...look, all of those teams are good, really good, but when Georgia plays their game - they are the best team on the field. Period. The players just need to show up and then show out! I think this will be an intense 1 half, but just like last year, Tenn will make mistakes that will cost them, and then Georgia will cruise into the 4th quarter. DAWGS by at least 14 when it is all said and done! GO DAWGS!