Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Winter is here for the Georgia defense as it battles Tennessee tempo: ‘They go really fast’

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2022 in Article commenting
imageWinter is here for the Georgia defense as it battles Tennessee tempo: ‘They go really fast’

ATHENS — Zion Logue wasn’t doing a Ned Stark impression nor was he comparing Tennessee to the White Walkers from Game of Thrones.

Read the full story here

Comments

• HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope you are correct in your predictions! I think this game is either Dawgs 42 Vols 17, or it gets really **** and becomes a wild shootout… like Tennessee’s game against Bama. Protecting the ball and not having any Georgia turnovers, while forcing a few from Tennessee, seems critical. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’ll probably be way off here but I see this as a combined point total of 55 to 60 points. I’ll gladly take a 31-28 Dawg win. This is our biggest hurdle for the remainder of the year. The crowd can make a huge difference by taking the Vols out of rhythm with a few false starts and putting them in third and long situations. Let’s go Dawg fans! Go Dawgs!!

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA's defense is better than BAMA's and light-years better than Tennessee's.

Barring a rash of turnovers and/or penalties and injuries....

UGA‐-------54

TENN------27

Game Over!!!

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

UGA: 45

Tenn: 35

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgs will have to play man defense- no Zone. Wideouts will go all the way to the sidelines the way the Vols line up. Need a spy to stay on Hooker and pray he doesn't run past them. Any heavy pressure will need to contain Hooker as a priority over getting the sack. Be disruptive but don't overrun the play.

Flawless football is what's needed unless the Vols start imploding themselves.