Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football: Will the Tennessee game be the biggest recruit game weekend ever?

SystemSystem Posts: 10,551 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football: Will the Tennessee game be the biggest recruit game weekend ever?

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep will populate the first list on DawgNation.com highlighting the marquee visitors for this weekend’s No. 1 vs. No. 3 showdown in Athens. We’re using the 247Sports Composite scale for all rankings used in this report.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

Me too! It doesn't take much to spin my head, and trying to keep up with all of the names and rankings is more than I can handle. I just try to focus on the 2023 recruits as a way to limit the confusion. There's plenty of time to look at the class of 2024 after these guys (2023) are signed. Fortunately for us, @JeffSentell does a fantastic job of keeping us informed on where the Dawgs stand with the priority targets, and who's showing interest in becoming part of the next UGA football team. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hmmmm...........that is a lot of recruits and families to try and spend time with. Does that distract from preparation?

This is a big game. Coaches asking for players to be focused, prepared and know their assignments. Hopefully the coaches can focus on their preparation as well.