Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech game time, TV network announced for Week 13 game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,489 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Georgia Tech game time, TV network announced for Week 13 game

Georgia football now has a game time and TV Network for its final home game of the 2022 season. The Bulldogs will play in-state rival Georgia Tech at 12 p.m. ET on ESPN.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    RedPantsDawgRedPantsDawg Posts: 175 ✭✭✭ Junior

No home night game for us this year.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know, kind of sad. Would have been nice to played this one at night to get Energized for the SECCG !!

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

Kirby is a machine!! I love this comment from him featured above: "All I can think about is how fast I can get on that plane to get rest so I can ready for Kentucky tomorrow because they were done at 12. They played at 12 today. They played at home at 12.”"

That so reminds me of what Saban said one time about the double edge sword of his teams playing in post season games - he was worried that the rest of the college coaches were getting a jump on recruiting since their seasons were over and he was coaching more games that were keeping him off the recruiting trail.

Kirby thinks the same way and his singlemindedness is what sets him apart from the competition. We are fortunate to have him and this incredible staff! GO DAWGS!

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

Shut down JCarter, AD and BB until the SECCG. Maybe SBIV 2.