Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia SEC Championship Game opponent LSU stumbles at Texas A&M

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia SEC Championship Game opponent LSU stumbles at Texas A&M

ATHENS —The SEC Championship Game lost some luster with LSU’s loss at Texas A&M on Saturday night in College Station.

Read the full story here

Comments

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

TAMU curb stomped the Tigers !! I have to say I wasn’t expecting that at all !! I’m quite sure that Kirby and Coach Monken know much better than I do, but I’d run, run, run the ball with a few short to intermediate passes mixed in to keep Em honest. And Stetson should be able to run the ball against them as well. Daniels ran fairly decent Even After he hurt his ankle !! And I was also surprised that they left him in even after it was pretty obvious the game was lost. But that’s why I’m a fan on a fixed income Lol !! Go Dawgs !!

Hey @ Mike probably a very s t u p I d question on my part. But because LSU lost tonight and the other top 10 teams that lost, Even if the Dawgs lost to LSU in the SECCG they would Still get to the play offs right ?? Thanks in advance for your answer !!

OK I missed where Herbstreit says he thinks both UGA and Michigan could lose their conference championships but Still be in. Never the less I’d still appreciate your take Mike. Thx again !!

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Even with a loss, UGA makes the Playoff, imo. Assuming Michigan, TCU and USC all win their conference CG's, it would be Michigan and TCU #1 and #2, then UGA and USC at #3 and #4. USC may even be #3 and UGA #4 because USC would be a Conference champ. Under this scenario, Ohio State is out. USC has to win to remain in the playoff. If they lose, then TCU could still lose and be in, and Ohio State would slip in at #4. Just my thoughts on the subject.

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He also said Bama is #5. Some folks just shouldn’t have a microphone.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can't wait to beat up on those flawed Tigers...wanting to see a complete, fully baked performance Saturday from the Dawgs in all aspects of the game. Let's thump them Bayou Bengals!!

GO DAWGS!!

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

Kelly's MO, loses a couple of games every year that should be wins. Can think of 2 this season for Kelly , and lsu. FSU, and A&M. No way they should lose those games, but found ways to lose..GoDAWGS! UGA 38-10 vs lsu in SECCG.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You guys got it....RUN! TAMU ran all over LSU. I actually thought LSU was better than they are. TAMU is really not that good either. Two mediocre teams played last night. UGA is not mediocre....as LSU is about to find out again with their 4th loss Dec. 3. KennyMac should set a new UGA single game running record. Let's get on with this.

• DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

What the hell is it with all these "debbie downers" with their "if Georgia loses" scenarios??? Did any of you gridiron wunderkinds not see TAMI kick Mike's arse??? A hobbled Achane ran for 215, 55 more from team for a 274 total on 50 carries. Our stable of running backs, WR's and TE's better bring their track shoes! Weigman passes for 12 of 18 for 155 yds and 2 TD's......I'll take SBIV on an off day last year over Weigman. TAMI's D was chasing Daniel all night with 1 sack......The Dawg 2's 3's and 4's would do better. Not to mention HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE...we're playing in MB Stadium in Hotlanta....our home away from home which will be PACKED with ravenous, screaming DAWG fans! The "beat down" is a week away as well as our #1 seed .....hoping we get to play USC, then my wife's alma mater BIG BLUE for another thumping and another NC! GO DAWGS, SICEM......WOOF, WOOF, WOOF!

• truthtellertruthteller Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ Junior

HEY LSU: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! See you Saturday!

I wasn’t saying I think our Dawgs will lose vs LSU. I was just askin what if the unthinkable happened and they Did lose would they still make the playoffs ?? I think the answer is pretty clear that they would.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2022

I don't know if he was hurt or not. Perkins that is. If not, he sure gets tired awful quick. I watched the game to the middle of the 3rd qtr, which I missed the fireworks by A&M. But I saw him go out like 3 times during drives. He may spend the entire 4th qtr on the bench if UGA does the KDM.😂🤣😂🤣