Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football eager for 2022 SEC Championship Game: ‘I’ve been wanting to play LSU again’

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football eager for 2022 SEC Championship Game: ‘I’ve been wanting to play LSU again’

ATHENS — The normally muddy College Football Playoff picture looks relatively clear following Saturday’s results.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Raw54Raw54 Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman
  • jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

Another it was a win by a second half performance. Does the motor not get warmed up til then or is this a case of making great adjustments at half time? Rather than being critical, I will simply say that our red zone rushing and overall pass performance could be better. We have some of the best TE's in football but we need to question if we are going back to the old simply blocking TE era.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes, we don't need any motivation against the Bayou Bengals after the thrashing Burrow and Co. gave the Dawgs a few years ago last time we met. But these Tigers are wounded and flawed. If we contain and disrupt Daniels the game is ours. Let's play 4 quarters of complete and mistake-free football and head back to the playoffs.

• BackHomeBackHome Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2022

Texas A&M #6 had a big night against LSU. We’ve got a #6 looking to eat too. A&M did a decent job keeping Daniels contained. The Aggie WRs made some big one-on-one plays. I believe our guys can follow the recipe and add some TE play and #13 runs to spice it up.

While we’re not looking ahead, the Golden Domers absolutely refused to set the edge against USC. Predictably, they got torched. Caleb Williams is going to be tough, but man I’d love to beat Lincoln Riley again.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Bayou kitties looked past TAMU and paid the price...in my opinion. Ordinarily, I would have picked LSU over TAMU...but this has been a season of upsets. LSU is like swiss cheese against the run. Plus, their QB went down pretty hard with an ankle injury. They are decent against the passing game...TAMU knew this and took it to them on the ground. I know UGA can beat LSU. No question in my mind. UGA seems eager to take them on....good sign. Revenge after the Burrow beating. Kenny Mac has already let us know he is ready to run over LSU. This kid has come on strong for UGA. He's got fire in his bones. Stetson Bennett said in his presser that K Mac, when he gets mad, watch out...he takes it out on his opponent...as we have witnessed. I look for a banner day from him. Milton as well. The TEs will also shine in the short game.

Time to put up a BIG W in the SECCG! Sick those kitties, Dawgs!!!

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well, if the mighty Aggies didn’t give us a blue print on how to handle a “hot” LSU team, heaven help us. Go Dawgs!

• Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

There is always some gri-gris and chaos in any LSU game.

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I believe the LSU from last night is the really LSU. They had a brief 3-game window when they played above their weight class. Regardless, they always have great athletes and Kelly is a good coach. They will be ready and i believe the DAWGS will be equally prepared. DAWGS bring home the SEC championship.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agree !! And Edwards is no slouch either !! Should be able to run Allot on them, And keep the ball time of possession to !! Go Dawgs !!

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow !! I Agree !! And right at the moment I was gonna respond to you an advertisement with Joe Burrow came on TV !! They don’t have Burrow anymore which equals This Time is the Dawgs Time !!! Dawgs are drooling at the prospect of Revenge !! Go Dawgs !!

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don't know if he was hurt or not. Perkins that is. If not, he sure gets tired awful quick. I watched the game to the middle of the 3rd qtr, which I missed the fireworks by A&M. But I saw him go out like 3 times during drives. He may spend the entire 4th qtr on the bench if UGA does the KDM.😂🤣😂🤣

• DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's tough, it's hard, and it's... exhilarating - especially on game day! GO DAWGS!!!!