Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-LSU live updates, injury news, practices notes for 2022 SEC Championship Game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-LSU live updates, injury news, practices notes for 2022 SEC Championship Game

The Georgia Bulldogs will take on the LSU Tigers in the 2022 SEC Championship Game. Below you can find live updates about the week, injury news and practice notes for the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

Kirby and the staff doesn’t whiff on many on the recruiting trail, but not going hard after BJ Ojulari was a mistake. With our depth issues at LB, we could have used him this year.

• DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As I recall, Kirby & Co. recruited BJ Ojulari pretty hard, but at the end of the day, he said that he wanted to go somewhere and make a name of his own and not be compared to his brother. Sort of the way Justice Haynes wants to do his own thing at Alabama rather than be measured against his dad at UGA (although I'm still hoping that he will flip back to the Red and Black). In any event, we sure could use little brother Ojulari this year, but we'll just have to make do. Go Dawgs!

• truthtellertruthteller Posts: 226 ✭✭✭ Junior

The Dawgs will be ready and will take it to the Tigers. Dawgs by 14!

• GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

KIrby has been wanting his next SEC Championship win for a while now - No way he or the team allows this opportunity to pass them by. Dawgs will win this - big! GO DAWGS!

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Continue to tell the truth, sir!!

I like it!

Go Dawgs! Hate on Tigers!

• deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

As long as Stetson plays a good game, UGA should win. The QB needs to be consistent. I will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt. He does not have to be great just good enough.

• UGA64UGA64 Posts: 120 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think the Dawgs will cover the game with LSU. Georgia the last few years have typically played better when they are challenged. This years team rises for the Big Games. Go dawgs!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Dawgs must get in this game early and make a statement. This is our time to win the SECCG. LSU has beaten UGA twice...but this ends it! On defense ...blitz Jayden Daniels...take him in the pocket.. Make him pay. Do not allow him running room. Keep them one dimensional. UGA can win this if they play smart. Brian Kelly has to try and look good following last week's disaster against TAMU. He will run at UGA..just like GT did. Then hit you for the long bomb. He is normally good at keeping defenses off balance.

UGA by 10, possibly 14. Hopefully, Bennett has a good outing. He needs a solid game....no turnovers.

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I see the dawgs unleashing h e l l on Saturday. With a huge beat down of lsu Bennett could get an invite to New York for heisman finalist. In a year where it seems no one is the undisputed favorite, why not let Bennett pad his numbers on the last weekend of voting and get an invite. It’d be a huge recruiting win as well.

just my 2 cents