Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Anonymous coach shares thoughts on Georgia football offensive stars ahead of 2022 SEC Championship

2»

Comments

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If you knew someone would mention it, why didn't YOU mention it? Could it be, you aren't as objective as you pretend to be? Lol

I thought you said they didn't have an offense or a QB, last year. Now they were UGA's "Best Team Ever"? Make up your mind. They had UGA's best defense, ever...in 2021, not necessarily their best team.

This, 2022 version, is UGA's best team ever, IMO.

It's useless to compare QBs in 2 different systems. You can throw all the numbers around, you want to, but, the fact is, that was...and is...OSU's identity. Throwing the ball around, is what they do.

UGA? Not so much. UGA's identity starts with the running game and defense. Everything else is window dressing. If Bennett played in Day or Riley's high powered offense...who knows how many TDs and Yds Bennett would've accumulated by now.

Let's just say, I'm not as easily impressed by those numbers as you are. But, you be you. If that's what you think is important, go ahead and quote your statistimit s. Meanwhile, Bennett is on his 2nd Championship run, in as many years...not to mention, his 27th, 28th and 29th WIN.

How many Championships did Fields win? His only appearance in the CFP was due to a Pandemic. LOL

Why don't you stop pretending to be objective and just admit the truth, that we all know.. You don't like Bennett. You don't like UGA's offensive style. You want the Dawgs to throw the ball all over the yard...which Kirby Smart will never do. I don't expect you to be happy with the next QB, either. LOL

What does the number of years he's played, have to do with anything? Bennett WILL be playing on Sundays soon. I know you don't see it, but, that shouldn't surprise anyone. Lol