Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Mini Road trip Stegman to Sanford

Dawgbone1110Dawgbone1110 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

Just wanted to share a video I made with all of you Dawg Fans. Go Dawgs!!! 🏈 Here is a 360 Mini road trip through campus from Stegman to Sanford Stadium 🏟 to get you ready for the playoffs.

https://youtu.be/0ITcH2nIl2U

Hunker Down for another crown 👑Bulldogs Forever!!! 🏈 ⚾ 🏀

Comments

• Dawgbone1110Dawgbone1110 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

Happy Holidays!!! ✌️ ♥ 😊 🌎 🌠

Thanks for checking it out DonnieM. To view it in 360, Update to the latest version of YouTube on your phone or use the mouse with your computer to scroll and see the whole 360 panaroma. GoDawgs!!! 🏈 ⚾ 🏀 👑

What an unbelievable win, Midnight Miracle!!! 🏈 Thanks to all those who have viewed my video. To watch it properly make sure to download the latest version of YouTube on your phone and your phone will act like a window. Or you can use your mouse to scroll the complete 360 view. Here is the link again and any comments or subscribers are appreciated. I am going to be putting some more videos of Athens soon. Go Dawgs!!!!🏈 Hunker Down for another crown 👑 here's the link to the video

https://youtu.be/0ITcH2nIl2U