Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: New Year’s compilation video, Georgia wins as clock strikes 12 , LeBron James pouts

SystemSystem Posts: 10,482 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: New Year’s compilation video, Georgia wins as clock strikes 12 , LeBron James pouts

ATLANTA — Georgia football rang in the New Year’s like never before, prevailing in historic come-from-behind fashion as the clock struck midnight in Atlanta.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who is Lebron James ? Oh I remember now !! He’s a used car salesman on TV right ?? Well guess he knows Dawgs are looking ahead, not in the rear view mirror at the weird walnuts. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I watched the Bullard hammering over and over...clean take down. Hate to see an injury though, especially one that sidelines the player. The Dawgs showed their their true championship mettle....that is why they will remain #1. UGA should prove too much for TCU.

UGA Played 3rd and 4th level team players on special teams with NO field experience. None. That is how thin UGA became against OSU,

Oh yes, I got my miracle win last night......PTL! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The whole country celebrated UGA's win. Haha. Buckeye fans counted down the end of 2022, and the end of their season, at the same time.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

How is my "W-T-F" censored, BUT, LeBron James' isn't. Media...SMH!

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Lebron can kiss Uga's balls.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m sure it has something to do with his Chinese connections. He loves the Bucknuts and anything made in China….especially their money 😉. Happy New Year and Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    JAMossman93JAMossman93 Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

That's his biggest problem....he thinks the world revolves around him and that everyone cares what he thinks. He's an over opinionated punk, and I highly doubt many people outside of his little circle really care what he thinks.

Ohio played a great game, but it was the Dawgs' night. All Dawg fans know exactly how they feel. I don't really feel too much sympathy for them however because the vibe I got was that because they are "Ohio State" they're the best. Kinda like Meee-chagin. One of their guys, after their loss to TCU said they(TCU) did exactly what they saw on tape, but he felt that they(Michigan) was still the better team. Well, clearly you weren't. If Michigan and Ohio had spent the last month focusing on their respective teams instead of a Big10 rematch, and instead of how everyone else is supposed to bow down because they are who they are, then they might have actually won. And SEC critics think our fans are delusional.

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

Maybe OSU needs a new mail carrier, because our mailman delivers in rain, sleet, snow or wind. He's got one more package to be delivered and he'll forever be folklore in UGA history.

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don’t forget UF and UTjr…..their lists of excuses are pretty long too!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

I completely agree with your comments about this t h u g. Anytime he’s on tv, I turn the channel. He is a narcissist that is way overrated just like the college team he pulls for. Enjoy hearing about THE timeout and THE missed FG for the rest of your lives osu fans!! Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Haha, we got "it" now. You know that thing that Bama had all those years to pull off wins they shouldn't have and have everything fit into place? Yep, ours now. The clock striking midnight with the kick was just magical.

... But, ESPN... College football games arent supposed to last 4 fing hours! Stop showing the same 4 ads at every-freaking-break.

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yuh. I think the thing that makes me feel the worst about the game is that Mr Took His Talents was all sadz.

• Options
    RS289RS289 Posts: 18 ✭ Freshman

Poor Lebron just sell some more shoes off your oppressed cheap China labor and dribble. You will get over it.