Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

National Championship tickets

dragonslayerdragonslayer Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm posting this early, as I only get my allocation if Dawgs win the Peach Bowl, but I should have 6 tickets if they do. I will sell well below online ticket sites for comparable seats. I do not know the price I'm paying yet, but based on last year cost, I will guess about $2500 per pair. I'll post seat location after the Peach if we win. My seats for the Peach are in section 216, so I generally get pretty good ones. My rank is mid 400's out of >15,000 donors.

Comments

• jc30116jc30116 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The price should come down right around game time. NC game last year was 350+per ticket until the day of the game then went into freefall. Think tickets came down to 128 a couple hours before (not certain but remember seeing 128 that day).

• dragonslayerdragonslayer Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just received word that regular tickets will be $750. There's an outside chance that I may get up to 4 club seats which will cost me $850-975. per, Most likely I will get 6 regular, if and only if we win the Peach Bowl. If that's the case, I'll sell pairs of regular tickets for $1800, or all 6 (regular) for $5250.

If you want them, I need to know ASAP. If have no interest here, I will immediately post them to sell quickly on a ticket reseller site once received after the Peach.

• BumBum Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A DGD thread for sure!

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod

As of yesterday for PB tickets

Yeah, I'm not selling PB tickets, we're going to that one. I sold 3 of mine in the 216 section to friends for $350.

• BangersBangers Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

any other DGDs out there like dragonslayer not going to the peach bowl willing to sell tickets for a fair price? If so let me know. I would need actual sets, my dad couldnt do standing room only, but they dont need to be good sets.

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2022

Joe, I too love watching at home with my family...there's 5 of us so we can't afford to go to the game anyway!

But MEGA KUDOS to @dragonslayer for offering this to DawgNation forum members!

Sorry, my buddy in Savannah took 'em all. What a bargain, too. 4 clubs in section 215 for $950 apiece, 2 in 211 for $750 apiece. They are going for over 2900 and 1200 per respectively in those sections on seat geek.

• Austins93Austins93 Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Selling 1-3 tickets in section 449. Let me know if interested and I can provide any verification needed.

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We have 2 Natty tickets in Section 506, row 22, side by side. Ready to transfer. PM if interested. Basically looking for what we've got in 'em.