Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Former Tennessee QB Erik Ainge takes a shot at Stetson Bennett: ‘He’s a punk’

Comments

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agree totally!!.... Have heard a lot of criticisms toward Stetson, but I don't think I have heard "being a punk" before.

Who is not okay with a QB that has a little confidence ? especially after an entire fan base tried to keep him up all night by passing out his cell number.... and then he proceeded to trounce their team.....

And at least he didn't do a "throat slash move" like another QB did in a semifinal game not too very long ago....cough, cough Mayfield cough, Cough.

Go Dawgs! Hate on E'erbody!

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2023

Wikipedia:

"In a first person account written for ESPN.com in March 2011, Ainge admitted that he struggled with drug and alcohol abuse from the time he was twelve years old, and by his senior year at Tennessee he had become addicted to pain killers. Ainge continued to struggle with these issues in the NFL before seeking help. He also suffers from rapid cycling bipolar disorder, for which he has been treated in addition to his drug and alcohol treatment. On July 28, 2013, Ainge was arrested for driving under the influence in Knoxville."

He needs our sympathy and prayers. LMAO

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

I see we have a social media tuff guy hating on a quarterback that has accomplished more they he did when played at Tennessee. People hate those who have achieved great accomplishments. I do not know why this article was written with that statement.

• Options
    97GradyDawg97GradyDawg Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

You know who I can't stand? Eric Ainge. I hope he loses his voice. I hope he costs his employer huge sums and crashes out completely as a media personality.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stetson-

“ you h a t e me cause you aint me!”

( here is where I would insert a ric flair gif if I had the tech know-how)

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welp, i know were gonna win now that Erik has chimed in....Thats braaa... Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hahahaha he should write Erik Ainge on his cleats for the Natty.

• Options
    ItchyZItchyZ Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2023

Erik who? Pffffft. What a waste of copy.

• Options
    DelServDawgDelServDawg Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman
  • Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    KeepChoppingKeepChopping Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

Broken clocks, etc, etc.