Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

***This is DawgNation National Champions UGA offical live National Champ. thread for TCU 1/9/2023***

dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod

Lets Rock

Comments

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

Let's get real. Michigan lost due to playing HaHaHarball. 3 times inside the 5 = 3points and 2 pick 6 is not how to draw up a game plan but they still could have won it at the end! Frankie is not the only one going to Hollywood - RELAX

• Joe31Joe31 Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man, the minutes keep getting longer!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!

• HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2023

Hoping Bennett and Monken have really taken to heart how the Frogs got those pick 6’s against McCarthy. No short or medium passes thrown between the hash and the sideline, pleeeeease! Stick to over the top, sidelines and the middle… imho.

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of course College GameDay has Saban on (Coach Prime was on earlier too).

UGH!

• PedroPedro Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Red fila track suit with uga shoes check. tank seven and zyn check. Pregame deuce check. I am ready. Ftmfs.

• BumBum Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LFG Dawgs! I’m gonna go find a nicely painted wall to run thru

• BaxleydawgBaxleydawg Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Darnel looking good. May play a big role in this game.

All the clocks in my house seem to have slowed to a crrrrraaaawwwwlllll… 😬

• BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Will Corso put on the frog head?

I am really gonna try not to whine if things go poorly! Thanks for the reminder! 👍