Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Taking game Request--AV/V Club-

RamRam Posts: 92 ✭✭✭ Junior

so last year i made a UGA Brown Archives Account im trying to be a better person so ill be nice im taking game Request what do you want to hear so far i have done

1978 Georgia-Kentucky 2nd half/Munson goes ape in the 4th

1998 Atlanta braves vs Pittsburg Pirates-Larry munson and Steve holman radio

Eric Zeier"The Monson" 1993 UGA UF-Larry munson radio(not complete)

2002 Georgia-Kentucky(radio)

2000 Georgia Tennessee(Radio)

1996 Georgia Southern miss(Radio)

3/5/06 Dennis Felton show

2008 Georgia vs Arkansas(SECTC)/2008 Georgia vs Xavier(Radio call)

1998 Georgia vs Texas-not complete(radio)

1997 Georgia vs WVU-Not Complete(radio)

1997 Georgia vs LSU-not complete(radio)

1999 Georgia vs UCF-4th quarter and post game(radio)

2000 Georgia vs Florida(Tailgate show)

2001 Music city bowl(Tailgate show)

2001 Georgia vs auburn 4th quarter and post game

1995 UGA UVA(4th Quarter and post game)

Jim Donnan show-2000 Auburn

Jim Donnan show 1998-Georgia Tech

1999 Georgia Georgia tech/2000 UGA BAMA(SECTV/Radio)

2008 Football Season highlight DVD

Theres alot more i swear but i cannot type all of that but yeah i'll post in the comments where you can find all of this but if you want to hear a certain game tell me and i'll Submit it for you it may take weeks or days but you will get it : ) UGA should have done a better job With the radio stuff though i always am on the lookout for Larry munson radio calls and early Scott howard radio calls but i cannot find them and use them for things but anyway Thanks : )

Comments

• Options
    donniemdonniem Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was tricked. I thought the link had something to do with coach BMac. Oh, well.