Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football comes in at No. 1 in ESPN’s SP+ 2023 rankings

SystemSystem Posts: 11,099 admin
edited February 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football comes in at No. 1 in ESPN’s SP+ 2023 rankings

Winning back-to-back national championships should make you the favorite to do so again in 2023. And per Bill Connelly’s first batch of 2023 SP+ rankings, Georgia will open as the No. 1 team in the country.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Beck scares me, but mostly cuz he's not SB4 and cuz he's relatively untested. But then, I scare easily...

• UGA64UGA64 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sic'em Dawgz go for the 3-peat.😎

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lol you sound like me !! I’m a nerrrvous Nellie until I see our Dawgs in the first few games, and get a feel for where their at. Even after that depending on the rival I can get ssshhhook up Lol !! It’s just because I want them to Win at the very highest levels and as often as possible. But really when it’s all said and done it just boils down to trusting Kirby and his outstanding Coaches coupled with the phenomenal players they have assembled. Kirby preaches to the entire program Stay Hungry !! And I think that ideology has definitely flowed into the fanbase as well. But I believe our beloved Dawgs will be just fine with Carson Beck, and I have full confidence in BVG or Gunner to. All three of these QBs are extremely talented and by now they have the playbook and practices fully engrained into their minds. Their Ready !! We’re Ready !! Go Dawgs !!

• GBALGBAL Posts: 782 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Need to check that next to last paragraph. The cut/paste captured an error.

• WCHWCH Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

ESPN = Rat Poison. "Pay no attention to the man behind the screen" as the Wizard of Oz would say. No one at espn gives a rat's behind for UGA. They're all about the Big 10 and the PAC 10.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Beck and the 2nd-3rd string offense sure did look smooth as they were shredding the TCU defense.