Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

COLUMN: Kirby Smart scripted ideal G-Day Game, good day for Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited April 2023 in Article commenting
imageCOLUMN: Kirby Smart scripted ideal G-Day Game, good day for Georgia football

ATHENS — Mission accomplished, Kirby Smart.

Read the full story here

Comments

• KudzuKudzu Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited April 2023

Wow, this is actually a really good article. This reflects the G-day perceptions I had, plus some good points on recruiting impacts. Back to reading MG articles regularly again 😃

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lol....that's pretty funny. So, it's only a "really good article", if it reflects your perceptions? Heck...you can just write em yourself.

Personally, I agree with you. Good article. Well founded perceptions, backed up with fact.

Kirby is the best CFB CEO and HC, in the Country. Did he minor in Psychology at UGA?...cause he's puttin' on a clinic, right now. Lol

edited April 2023

Oh, good lord, no! Ha! Quite the opposite. I actually come to Dawgnation for the debate and the differing perspectives I get, particularly in the comments section. No need for "echo chamber" from my PoV. I just liked (vs some of the last two years' QB-related articles) that it was pretty error-free, wasn't "coaching from the keyboard", added value on the recruiting aspects (which, honestly, I had not considered), and really built some great ideas on what to look for in the upcoming pre-season period.

Have a great week, all 😀

• BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought this was the best G day experience so far. I lost count on how many I have been too.

Very cool to see some of the guys get the rings and boy are they BIG!

Also, does Stetson look like he should be in Vegas at the World Championships of Poker? He reminds me of Burt Reynolds for some reason. Cool dude...gonna be great as a Raven.

Lastly, because of the qb competition it had a lot of interest but I truly enjoyed seeing the younger guys and Mews especially.

Only disappointment was the missing running backs. Hopefully they will all get healed up.

Lastly, enjoyed the pup Boom! There goes the Boom! Pretty cool...

Kirby did an A plus job on this one plus the weather was a 10.

Go Dawgs!