Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What i know about Georgia's 2023-24 Basketball schedule

RamRam Posts: 92 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hya guys i had to do some research for this and later in the summer i will do a prediction of what i think what our schedule will look like for 2023-24 but i do know a few games that will be played(we will know more in the summer too)

11/10 Wake Forest will come to Stegeman(if we are playing there)

TBD Georgia tech(once again in stegeman if they are playing there)

In the SEC Georgia will have a Florida Auburn and South Carolina twice because those are the automatic teams we play twice every year

(the rest of this is not confirmed but it was reported by the D1 Docket which is Mostly Legit)

January 14th Georgia will go to Ole miss and then February 7th/8th Ole miss Will come to Athens(once again dont quote me on this but i think this will be true)

I cant wait for the Wake and the Tech games though im so excited... I want Payback vs Tech last year and i would love to beat WF

Comments

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Shout out to Coach White for getting some actual basketball talent in the fold. Filled that last scholly with a quality player. Just a matter of time, at this pace, until the Hoop Dawgs are consistently more than just competitive. Nice work coach.

• Options
    DawgwiredDawgwired Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate