Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: David Pollack gives classy response following ESPN lay offs

2»

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2023

@ItchyZ Brother ( and Any other Believers here) please pray for me !! I’m So angry and frustrated and perplexed with the things I see happening in our country !! And Have been for some time. NO !! No one need call the big black SUVS loaded with people wearing dark suits and sunglasses to come get me !!

I have absolutely NO intention of harming myself or Anyone else, except it be absolutely necessary in defense of myself and/or loved ones or those who are unable to defend themselves.

I’m talking about my attitude and emotional well being. Like many, I lost Two great shipmates in service to our country and one was my best friend. I darn near lost my own life. NO I’m not a hero and never was, but I love my country. And it’s breaking my heart into a billion pieces to see the road it’s on.

Where has Sanity gone ?? And I thought I was crazy !! 😂. In the secular world, the one little tiny piece of relief from all the utter insanity, which for me is CFB, in particular Dawgs football is now under severe assault from these loony folks !!

I would ask is there no end ?? But We Know there IS an end to This world as it is now. And as John The Revelator said so long ago: Even so Come Lord, Come……….

• Options
    JTM22JTM22 Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

Love Tray Scott but with his big win in recruiting, he may be moving up the ranks or other universities may be eyeing him… bring in David as a GA, and see where it goes.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I didn't think it possible but ESPN just got less watchable. 47 is a class act and pro. For true fans of the sport his analysis is more than fluff and shtick. He will land on his feet and do well somewhere.

"Personalities" hired for their entertainment "value" alienate the sports purists. Now we have more time before and after the games to do other things.

Seems like a salary purge for cost cutting. Disney may be looking to cut costs now that they will have to start paying taxes in FL.