Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: 4-star OT Nyier Daniels has committed to Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 10,491 admin
edited July 2023 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: 4-star OT Nyier Daniels has committed to Georgia football

Want to attack every day with the latest Georgia football recruiting info? That’s the Intel. This rep has the latest with 4-star New Jersey OT Nyier Daniels. He ranks as the nation’s No. 11 OT and the No. 160 overall prospect for 2024 on the 247Sports Composite ratings. The On3 Industry Ranking has him as the nation’s No. 13 and the No. 160 overall recruit.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These are non-binding commitments...just hope we sign this massive NJ mastiff and the other behemoths Searels and Fran Brown are landing. Can you imagine the opposing defenses lining up opposite these monsters? UGA loves "big guys."...Searels. They don't get any bigger than Daniels...plus he can move! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The BAD NEWS....now that SBIV has moved to the Rams and his replacements are all a tad over 6' but only top out at 6'4".....It's going to be necessary for NIKE to create Bull Dawg elevator cleets so that passes won't be hitting the shoulders of our O-Linemen....The GOOD NEWS, if our RB's will learn just a little patients, they will be able to score on every play just by following the EARTH MOVERS to the goal line.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Calhoun 6-6.5 / 355

Uini 6-7 / 290

Daniels 6-8 / 340

Harrison 6-7.5 / 336

Toliver 6-5.5 / 315

Average 6-7/ 327

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Another sizeable brick added to The Great Wall of UGA. Welcome to the DAWG Family Young man..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That will be as big, and bigger than most NFL offensive lines.. Absolute road graders. Running game should flourish when these young men finally take the field. Not to mention the pass protection they will provide.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2023

Thanks for putting that list together. Lol...I was just talking to my Brother about today's signing...and we were saying, "we ought to put a list together, cause we were losing track".

The recruits are starting to pile up. I think they only have 3 more openings, if i'm not mistaken. Kirby's getting down to the nitty gritty.

I personally, think the '24 class is already complete. Kirby is gonna slow roll the rest of his hand. I look for a Big Name recruit to be announced, either before or during "SEC Media Days".

Again...thanks.. sometimes it pays to be in the Dawg Nation loop.

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome to the family, Nyier! Keep working hard young man!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welcome Aboard

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2023

Holy cow...the Dawgs are on a roll...now if we can just keep these guys focused and committed.

Welcome to DawgNation Nyier!!

I love this...“I like run blocking,” he said. “I like making a man quit. Just diving through somebody’s facemask and putting them on the floor. That’s the most fun part.” Personally, I can't wait to watch you do that!

Coach Searels is worth his weight in Gold.

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He called himself “lanky” at 225 😳