Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Report: Michigan’s Jim Harbaugh suspended, Wolverines still taking aiming to ‘beat Georgia’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,453 admin
edited July 2023 in Article commenting
imageReport: Michigan’s Jim Harbaugh suspended, Wolverines still taking aiming to ‘beat Georgia’

ATHENS — Michigan football, which aims to “beat Georgia,” to the extent it has added a special practice period aimed at the Bulldogs, will play its first four games of the season without Coach Jim Harbaugh.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How many teams in college football can legitimately claim that they are so ELITE they inspire other lesser teams to design practices segments focused on beating them.......ONLY THE DAWGS! GOOOOOO DAWGS, SICEM!

I suspect that every team on our 2023 schedule are doing the same......plus TOS and every team with a half way chance of making the play offs!

• Options
    edubbedubb Posts: 54 ✭✭✭ Junior

Poor ole Jim will not make the playoffs this year. They should with a schedule even easier than Georgia’s but they will trip themselves up in the late season.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All they have to do is beat Penn State OR Ohio State. Not too hard to make the playoff imo.

They will run the table and we will meet them again.

• Options
    CharlestonDawgFanCharlestonDawgFan Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sadly the first 4 games are no more daunting than the other games they play. Come enjoy an SEC schedule for a year and see how things play out, especially in 2024.

• Options
    BeachwagonBeachwagon Posts: 146 ✭✭✭ Junior

If Michigan dreams of actually beating Georgia one day, they will probably have a better chance without the showboat Jim Harbaugh meditating. on the sidelines...

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not sure who the cool guy is who keeps downvoting all my posts but you do you man! At least have the common courtesy of responding to my message with your own thoughts perhaps?

As I said before Meeeechigan sucks and even our easiest schedule in the last 10 years this year is tougher then baby blues.

• Options
    ATDATD Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

I saw a clip of Paul Finebaum on one of the God-awful ESPN morning shows blaming all this on Harbaugh buying some kid a hamburger. Sounds like this is the usual punishment for lying.

• Options
    NorthHallDawgNorthHallDawg Posts: 81 ✭✭✭ Junior

Practicing specifically for a team you may never play... Sounds logical to me....