Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

KJ Bolden breaks down his commitment to Florida State

2»

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nah, I Never said or even Indicated he doesn’t have the Right to check out and/or Go anywhere he pleases. Never said that, or alluded to that.

What I DID say was he “checked out” UGA a whopping Sixteen Times, when by HIS own words he apparently was gonna go FSU from the start. And though Yes he absolutely has a Right to choose any place he wants that wants him. But I maintain he faked Kirby and UGA out with so Many visits only to go to FSU. His loss, and UGA’s gain.

Please read and review if you care to my comments about Ladd McConkey an absolute Great Dawg, who like Many Great Dawgs past and present grew up fans of Other teams. But when offered and accepted became All Dawg.

I think he and his family Enjoyed the movie star or foreign dignitary visits Sixteen Times, when he pretty much knew he was going to FSU. And in conclusion Yes he has a Right to go anywhere he chooses. But I as a fan have a Right to be some what irritated with a guy that by all appearances was merely toying with Kirby and our Dawgs.

I doubt very seriously he’s gonna change his mind and flip to UGA, but even if he does he will be one of those Watch and Wait guys to see how seriously he would take a commitment to UGA. Kirby and the Dawgs want and need guys that are Fully Happy and Proud to be Dawgs. P.S. I’d Love an F-150 but can’t afford one ! 😀

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 400 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dylan,

You are hilarious and NOT A Dawg Fan. You make each and every Dawg look weak-Thus you are a Florida fan. You want to talk in person -I would love that.

• Options
    SR_JRSR_JR Posts: 46 ✭✭ Sophomore

Another top ranked recruit from GA choosing to play somewhere else. Honestly it baffles me. You don't see this happening with Ohio State/Alabama. Their top recruits go to their teams. We are on a tear in the college football world and why wouldn't you want to be apart of that. Last year Downs and Hayes to Alabama and the defensive player that chose Clemson. This year top safety AGAIN top linebacker. Out of the top 11 recruits in GA. We have not one!!!! I'm not including Raiola because he is not from GA.

• Options
    BigFanBigFan Posts: 148 ✭✭✭ Junior

Weird. Even BA is wondering a bit on air about what's in the water in Gwinnett county. But it's also situation specific. In this case, Bolden is projected to play safety and word out of camp is that Joenel Aguero is impressing people. With Starks at one safety and Bullard moving to the other and Aguero showing out, along with a lot of other young DBs who are "cross-training" at other positions in the defensive backfield, I have to believe he sees a quicker route to PT at FSU.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2023

Who cares about him anymore? Seriously, time to move on. We have 2 years to crosstrain a couple of our stud corners of which we have like 5 or 6, or we can get a kid out of the portal, or we can get a high 4 star or 5 star in the 25 class. KJ made his choice and now c'ya. Safeties are not that hard to find and not that hard to make. If you can play corner in the SEC you can play safety.

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Will be at the SC game. Dawgs staying on him. Not over yet and never, ever underestimate CKS.

• Options

He is on the FSU payroll. He is just hanging with Dylan that is all. He is also going to the Auburn game as well. This is a giant nothingburger. Good luck to the kid at F$U.

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2023

Could be, but in the meantime the Dawgs are not letting up. Don't know if CKS would be squandering resources on a recruit that we're sure is gone.

On a side note, its very odd but this thread is not showing up on my front page.

• Options

Nowhwere did it say anything about Kirby or Georgia putting any resources on recruiting him. I'm sure they may say hello but if he wants to go to Georgia then he is going to have to actually show he wants it. I think he is just having fun with Dylan and taking advantage of free tickets and hanging with some other players he probably knows from the camps he went to.