Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Dominic Lovett has been ‘a tremendous blessing’ for the Georgia football program

SystemSystem Posts: 11,083 admin
edited August 2023 in Article commenting
imageDominic Lovett has been ‘a tremendous blessing’ for the Georgia football program

ATHENS — Dominic Lovett is able to laugh about it with his new teammates. Despite a strong performance last year against the Bulldogs, Lovett’s then-Missouri Tigers weren’t able to beat Georgia.

Read the full story here

Comments

• khummelkhummel Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love this dude already. Go Dawgs!

• WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Really excited to see his impact on the field. He is a great compliment to our already deep recieving core with all of them demanding attention.

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2023

Me too. I started keeping up with him after watching the Mizzou Spring Game, last year. I was really curious about Luther Burden...But, Lovett just jumped off the screen as the guy to watch. His hands and speed were impressive...but, it was his consistency that impressed me most. I wondered why I hadn't heard of him before last year.

It's an absolute blessing, that he wound up at UGA. Couldn't happen to a better kid. He's got a Fan in me...that's for sure. I love this year's "Dawg Personality". Each team has one, IMO...and, UGA's is confident, yet relaxed and unassuming. That doesn't mean "they don't have an edge". But, it's an edge like a Hattori Hanzo Samurai Sword (Kill Bill ref.).

They seem to be having fun with the hard work at hand. That's a great combination and leads to maximum efficiency. Everybody's gonna get some, this year. Lol

• BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is going to be a fun year...whether we win it all or not...will be a lot of passing and hoping a lot of guys have great years, get drafted and chase their dreams. What else can ask for?