Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-UT Martin: Live updates, score, analysis, injury news for Week 1 game

Comments

• Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 441 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Mike Bobo, ladies and Dawg fans!

going to be a long season listening to all the Mike “first and ****” Bobo apologists out there.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bobo strikes again!

Reminded me of the Alabama debacle when we didn't spike the ball. WHo runs when you don't have any time outs? Oh yeh, Bobo.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2023

This type of games biggest problem, is how does Vandergriff get in when the game is still close? This is why Vandergriff may transfer. Losing- doubtful, keeping players happy- could be a problem. I really really hope this is just messing with us. The one great thing is, Bowers is still Bowers.

42 plays for 240 yards? Not very Monken like. That's for sure.

Cb has to make that throw to Smith sitting there uncovered.

THeir D-line kicking our O=lines patoot.

Everyone over the age of 45 that has been watching the Dawgs since at least 1995 remembers what games like this looked like from 2006 to 2015!

and do not even pretend you do not! Mike Bobo has not changed a bit. And yes, I can determine that after 2 quarters. The guy doesn’t just change his stripes after doing things “his” stubborn way for 15+ years.

And Aaron Murray and others can repeat until they are blue in the face that “the terminology hasn’t changed” and “the same plays are being called” as under Todd Monken. I called out that bologna back in February when they said it after Bobo was announced and I will continue to call it out ALL SEASON LONG.

Carson Beck does not look like a guy who is ready for the moment and been trained and coached at the SEC level for 3+ years…and that is on COACHING.

Where is Ladd McConkey?

Does ANYONE at the AJC sports division do any investigative reporting? Any reporting at all?

Ladd isn't dressed out they said.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Just saw that there are some big visitors for this game. Can you say, probably unimpressed.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not a Bobo fan never have been. He is who he is..Smart's buddy......so we have to **** it up. Georgia now looks like they can easily lose games. I miss Stetson. Just do. My opinion. Monden as well.

• GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 432 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I feel like I just woke up in the Richt years. No disrespect intended. Bobo's play calling is so predictable. I can't imagine Kirby being happy with this.