Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Urban Meyer: Georgia should be penalized for schedule; where Bulldogs’ slate ranks nationally

13»

Comments

• Options
    Ugagolf80Ugagolf80 Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why is Urban Liar flapping his gums on TV again and not coaching? I forget. OH, now I remember- he keeps getting FIRED for either CHEATING or being a HORRIBLE human being. Sure, I'd listen to him. Go Urban!

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not to mention he tried to cover up the actions of the wife beater coach on his staff at tOSU....!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It amazes me at how when Georgia is forced to cancel the Ok game - resulting to a lighter schedule that so many are calling out Georgia for that schedule.

Georgia is basically playing a typical Pac-12 - B1G type of schedule strength. The same type of schedule that Meyer enjoyed when he coached at Ohio St. Just look at Michigan and USC's schedule strength. Ohio St's is not much stronger, but the scandal ridden Urban Meyer has no problem with that OS schedule. Why is anybody even paying any attention to Crying Meyer?

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Who listens to this dude? He has been disgraced at all levels of football. I am surprise he still has a job.

• Options
    GramsterGramster Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior

2006 National Champions at UF...OOC schedule...

At home vs 9-4 Southern Miss

At home vs a 4-8 Central Florida

At home vs 2-9 Western Carolina

At 7-6 FSU

Urban Liar is a frgn joke...

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep. Totally Agree. That’s why Disney/ESPN firing David Pollack hurts all the more. David was a dawg gone Great sportscaster. And he rare to ever put on a Homer Hat like Quirky Herbie and Doofus Dez do pretty much all the time !! In Fact David tried so hard Not to be perceived as a homer that he actually angered quite a few right here on DN !! If comments were archived you could See them.

But David did the unpardonable by ESPN standards ( their standards Stink) when sitting right beside Nick Satan oops Saban he ( David) declared that UGA was the New Dynasty of CFB !!! Many people right here on DN predicted that would get his job. And sadly it did, though They make the excuse it was only budget cuts.

YET they hire a guy that Many people including Me had never even heard of and give him a $10 mil contract !! Now that’s what I call budget cutting !! As it turns out David wasn’t even vaguely close to getting that kind of money !! So to conclude the Only time I will watch ESPN GameDay or the SEC Channel PreGame Show is when it’s our Dawgs !! I have No desire to listen to Herbie pontificate, Dez drool about Michigan, and Pat make lame and boring jokes. UM needs to Fake another health issue and Go Away !!

• Options
    SatbodSatbod Posts: 17 ✭ Freshman

Who gives a tinker’s dam what disgraced urban liar thinks?

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe if the rest of the SEC will get their **** together and start fielding competitive teams our schedule wouldn’t be so weak. Here‘s looking at you USCe, Florida, Auburn, Missouri and Vandy….well, never mind about Vandy. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 334 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I never liked the rat faced twerp. As a former coach he should realize that a coach has very little control over a teams schedule. The conference sets the conference schedule. Then you have rivalry like UGA and Tech. Meyer needs to fade away into obscurity and keep his mouth shut.