Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-UAB live updates, injury news, score analysis for Week 4 game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited September 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-UAB live updates, injury news, score analysis for Week 4 game

The Georgia football team takes on UAB in a Week 4 college football game. Below you can find live updates, injury news and analysis for the Week 4 game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    PanicscPanicsc Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

If Lane Kiffin gets fired after this season that would be an absolute stud hire for our OC. Kiffin already put it out there that he’d work for Kirby if he’s jobless.

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No thanks, don't need the ego and antics. And how long would he stay? Until he is offered his next head coaching job. How many head coaching and OC jobs has he had in the past 15 years? I lost count.

• Options
    PanicscPanicsc Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

Any good coordinator wouldn’t be there longer than 2 to 3 years. That’s the nature of the game. They not doing something right if someone not trying to hire them.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bobo loosening up that defense with two runs up the gut for 2 yards

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It isn’t the play calling - Beck is just not making good decisions. Watch him and you will see he locks in on 1 receiver and never moves away from there. This is going to be a bigger problem as the schedule will have teams with a much better pass rush than UAB. While the protection isn’t great, it is long enough for him to move through 2-3 receivers but he is locked on 1 and waits for that particular one to get open.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgs playing Sloppy on O. Not looking good on the O line as far as I’m concerned. Defense looking Good.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

🤮

why….. just why does it have to be this way?

we are missing player leaders.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

That was Mews first mistake that I know of, but it was a Bad one !! And looks like UAB came to play. Realistically the score should be 21-0 at the least 14-0. I don’t know the answers but Something has got to get Much better and Quick for the Offense !!

• Options

We pass the ball down the field and get in the red zone or close and then we have to run always for some reason then we’re 3rd and long

• Options
  • Options

And theeeeeeir you go tied game now. There goes any hope of a shutout AND feeding Auburns hopes !! 😡

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No unit is playing well. The D needs to make some adjustments - everything UAB is doing is quick passes or trap plays and we keep playing off the receivers and giving them 2-5 yards. They are cutting off their routes before that and slanting. Sloppy, sloppy play and execution all the way around

• Options

I Love our Dawgs, I Fully Trust Kirby, but this kind of stuff gets so frustrating. This is Not on Bobo in my opinion.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

I thought the defense would be better this year. The past three and right...it doesn't look like it.

I am not sold.on Beck right now nor the offense as a whole. It is not on Bobo. It is execution.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This defense is absolute trash. This offense (which UT, Ole Miss both run) is absolutely punching this team right in the mouth.

1st qtr thoughts. Plus the td for UAB.

Defense is being tested with the running attack.

O-line is still garbage.

And this offense is still struggling.

UGA is basically a big break by a pass interference call away from trailing UAB.

• Options

Kirby needs to have a little private conversation with Coach Searls in my opinion. O line is to inconsistent.