Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Kentucky live updates, injury news, score, analysis for Week 6 game

Comments

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kentucky....25 yds rushing in the 1st half.

Kirby's Dawgs said..." Challenge accepted"...after the Cats' big time week 5 "300+ yd" rushing performance.

And, Kirby's not happy that they got "that". Lol

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirby is mad at the first half defensive performance. Give'em hell Kirby. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lol....take that away from the 21 2nd half points, I predicted. I see em scoring 17 points [at least] on the ground, in the 2nd half.

If Kirby and Bobo, don't shut down the intermediate to long range passing game...it could be more.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep Scoring Defense is the Most important stat on Defense !! These Same Cats decimated UF last weekend !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options

Ouch INT on Beck

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,161 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Like to see Brock V. more.

• Options

Hold ‘Em to a FG plz

• Options

Bad Beck throw!

• Options

More than apt that’s gonna keep Beck in there longer just to Make Sure the game is a sealed deal

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man, hate that. He was looking awesome and just had a hiccup there. Gotta get it back DAWGS

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

I was afraid of that...sometimes you are having such a great day that you take unnecessary chances and think you're indestructible. Bad decision by Beck. Hopefully he remembers that.

• Options

Beck has his bad ones as did Bennett. Cost UGA 7 pts.!!!!~

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

After that pick, I just hope kirby doesn't go into a prevent and clock killing philosophy.

I am so sick of watching UGA play UK close. Especially when they have SO MUCH more talent.

• Options

KY is adjusting for the pass now...hold on!!!

• Options

DAWGS playing a little bit of grown man football now. Keep the pile pushing - go DAWGS

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2023

If they are just going to run, take Bowers out. I know he's a great blocker, but not worth getting rolled up on.

Well, unless you are going to throw it to him. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

That review is going to overturn the play, but unfortunately, it is also giving UK a rest.

• Options

Great to see Woodring get back on track. He has been solid since the SC game

• Options

Good to see Woodring nailing them now but......UGA needs 6s not 3s