Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

DawgNation Appreciation - updates and clarifications

Kelli_GrizzardKelli_Grizzard Posts: 17 admin

I wanted to see if could clear up any confusion about DawgNation Appreciation.

DawgNation Appreciation will be held Thursday, March 15th at the Coca-Cola Roxy at the battery.

General admission tickets get you into Sponsor Village with autograph opportunities from our two newly added players, Davin Bellamy and Lorenzo Carter from 6pm to 7pm. Davin Bellamy will be there selling his Humble Yourself t-shirts. With the purchase of his shirt, you can get an autograph on the shirt or something you bring. Lorenzo Carter will also be available for autographs on either a photo provided by DawgNation, a Collectors edition AJC photo (for sale), or something you bring. There will also be a program with all five of the players on stage, hosted by our very own Brandon Adams.

Premium Pass tickets get you everything from General Admission, plus guarantees one autograph of Nick Chubb, Sony Michel and Roquan Smith, randomly selected. We have very few of these tickets left!

VIP tickets gets everything above, plus an autograph of Nick Chubb, Sony Michel and Roquan Smith (total of 3). Each ticket holder will also get a photo with all three players (one picture total) and you will receive that picture at the event. These tickets are** SOLD OUT.**

if you have any additional questions, please send an email to DawgNationEvents@gmail.com and I will get back to you!

See you there!

Comments

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

Thanks Kelli !!

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kelli_Grizzard Do you have any idea why long time posters on this board are getting banned without explanation? Also posts are getting deleted that people on the board have no idea why they were deleted.

The only response we’ve gotten from the board admins so far is that Savage, Chip, Seth, and Jeff with a side comment on the podcast have said they had nothing to do with it. And we know BA wouldn’t do it.

• Options
    Kelli_GrizzardKelli_Grizzard Posts: 17 admin

@levander I don't know. I actually didn't know anyone was banned. I haven't been responsible for the Forums in quite a while. It is managed by the DawgNation Editorial team. I check periodically to answer any questions about the events.

• Options

@Kelli_Grizzard The DawgNation editorial team sounds like it would be the journalists, BA, Jeff, Chip, and Seth. They’ve all made it clear they have nothing to do with it.

It kind of sounds like you’d rather not, which is fine. But if you want to read about it, here’s the thread on the board where people are talking about Tiger getting banned: https://forum.dawgnation.com/discussion/5457/tiger/p1

• Options
    dawghousedawghouse Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:
    @Kelli_Grizzard The DawgNation editorial team sounds like it would be the journalists, BA, Jeff, Chip, and Seth. They’ve all made it clear they have nothing to do with it.

It kind of sounds like you’d rather not, which is fine. But if you want to read about it, here’s the thread on the board where people are talking about Tiger getting banned: https://forum.dawgnation.com/discussion/5457/tiger/p1

@levander have you ever given consideration to the possibility that Tiger was never banned? That maybe, instead, he simply decided to delete his own account? Maybe he just wanted to shed his Tiger persona, and begin anew with another? He's a huge fan of Snoop so maybe he just wanted to create a like-persona for himself with KobeBryant. Just a thought.

• Options

@dawghouse Click on his name: @tiger_62082. It clearly says he was banned. And Tiger very well may be happier. I have no idea. I know I’ve been banned from a forum before and after a day realized, “you know, those people did me a favor! Last thing I needed to be doing was arguing politics on their **** message board.” It’s still a **** way to run a message board not to even bother explaining thread deletions/user bannings.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:
    @dawghouse Click on his name: @tiger_62082. It clearly says he was banned. And Tiger very well may be happier. I have no idea. I know I’ve been banned from a forum before and after a day realized, “you know, those people did me a favor! Last thing I needed to be doing was arguing politics on their **** message board.” It’s still a **** way to run a message board not to even bother explaining thread deletions/user bannings.

Nah, Tiger's returned as..um..I'm not gonna mention the name, otherwise the dawgnation forums evil ghost mod might ghost ban him again.

I was just talking about being banned from a forum ain’t necessarily a tragic thing for the banned.

Ghost mod is enjoying being hard to see for the time being. But maybe his/her erratic mod power abuses arent evil, but are really a cry for help? He’s stuck in a job he doesn’t agree with, and lashing out at people at the very bottom of the corporate power structure (message board posters) is the only way he has to act out?

Developing...

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Really would like to know why people are being banned. At least step up and tell us why tiger and others were banned.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:

Nah, Tiger's returned as..um..I'm not gonna mention the name, otherwise the dawgnation forums evil ghost mod might ghost ban him again.

I was just talking about being banned from a forum ain’t necessarily a tragic thing for the banned.

Ghost mod is enjoying being hard to see for the time being. But maybe his/her erratic mod power abuses arent evil, but are really a cry for help? He’s stuck in a job he doesn’t agree with, and lashing out at people at the very bottom of the corporate power structure (message board posters) is the only way he has to act out?

Developing...

Woo....A Mr. Robot type maybe? This is getting interesting. There's a cross dressing Chinese oligarch behind this story somewhere.

Why is everything a joke to you?

I’m talking about a man in trouble.

You’re talking about a cross dressing Chines oligarch.

• Options
    HankHank Posts: 328 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@JeffSentell said:

@Lefty13 said:
    Really would like to know why people are being banned. At least step up and tell us why tiger and others were banned.

I've looked into this matter. Still trying to get to the bottom of it. Just wanted to let you good people know that your voice has been heard.

Thanks Jeff . Let us know if there is any thing we can do to help . Emails ect .

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thanks Jeff, really appreciate it.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jeff is back from vacation, and, with his batteries recharged, he’s taking on the ghost mod. The hero returns! By the way, the “This User is Banned” banner they stick with you when it happens is not very subtle. It’s like a bad mug shot - it follows you around like a bad legacy. Not that I’d know...