Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Gday tickets

ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Due to expected high attendance, does anyone know if they are giving out tickets to this years spring game? If so, how do you go about getting them? Thanks

Comments

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Pretty sure it's open admission. First come, first seats.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

first come seats... it helps recruiting

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

F. R. E. E. admission. Come help us fill up the stadium again. Kirby’s calling all the DAWGS, we must follow!

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

From what field st forum said today (Friday) upon entrance you will receive a commemorative pass (ticket) and to please sit in that section since it will be “near” (over) capacity.

Either to track attendance or fire marshal pitched a fit.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2018

@bmauldin said:
    From what field st forum said today (Friday) upon entrance you will receive a commemorative pass (ticket) and to please sit in that section since it will be “near” (over) capacity.

Either to track attendance or fire marshal pitched a fit.

Haha yeah probably so. Back in 2016, man it was NUTS! Definitely over full capacity. I just wonder how they're going to enforce these so called "tickets" and sitting in that specific section? Because I hope to sit in the shade this time, I got roasted in 2016, man it was hot that day. But totally worth it!

• TheOneKnownasBrianTheOneKnownasBrian Posts: 105 ✭✭✭ Junior

Anyone know which gates are giving out tickets to which seating sections?

• ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Seems gate 10 will closed, does any know where they will do the dawg walk now?

• ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I called athletic department to see what I can find out. They are going to be passing out tickets starting at 1:00p.m at gates 2-9. First come first serve. Go to the gate located in the general area you wish to sit. They are unsure where the dawg walk will be at this time.