Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Tennessee live updates, injury news, score, analysis for Week 12 game

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love hearing those rocky flop fans boo their own team! Tennesse has officially given up after attempting a 55 yard FG instead of going for a 1st down on 4th down. Goodnight you orange wearing losers..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

SO Proud of these Dawgs !!!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2023

I'd have Beck on the sideline, game is history. DAWGS can't afford for Beck to suffer a needless injury ..GoDAWGS!

• Options

Gosh they can’t score on their own so our Dawgs trying to help Em a little !! Now that’s what I call sportsmanship !!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hate to see any turnovers but thank goodness, the game is in hand. Let’s hunker down and hold them

• Options

If they score a garbage time TD here. Know what ?? It’ll just be a useless stat in the books. Anyone watching this game Knows the Dawgs have destroyed the orange people !!

• Options

What a stand by the D. Man, they have come to play for sure. Great game

• Options

Let’s see BVG and turn him loose.

• Options

Might have got away with a hold there. But no telling what all they’ve got away with. I don’t care. Do Y’all ?? No ?? I didn’t think so !! 😀

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2023

Great stand, but that deep in their own territory, ut is going to put 8 in the box. Hopefully UGA doesn't just run it up the middle. I say go over the top with Bell for a nice 96 yard td.😆😆😆😆

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

Like the way Carson leads his receivers.

• Options
    edited November 2023

Well Y’all I’m gone. God Bless ALL my fellow Dawgs fans and our beloved Dawgs !!! Hope Y’all have a Great rest of the weekend !! Go Dawgs !! Great Win !!!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They sing Rocky top for a sack.😂😂😂😂

• Options

Good night fellow DAWGS. @navydawg - hope it helped a bit.

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good job Dawgs!

• Options

Dillon Bell, Beck, Bobo, and the D should get the game ball. Great win.