Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

OT-Mother's Day Question-Need advice

BigDaddyJimBigDaddyJim Posts: 83 ✭✭ Sophomore

True to form I have waited until the last minute to buy my wife a Mother's Day gift. What are you getting your wife? Help!

Comments

• SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gift Certificate for Hand Massage (preferably NOT by another guy) and Best of Munson DVD (I've always wanted to watch it)

• DawgNationDailyDawgNationDaily Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why don't you cook her a nice meal at your house -- on the grill maybe. That will show some thought, and it's a lot less stressful than trying to shop or book reservations last minute.

Good luck!

Ba.

• ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgNationDaily said:
    Why don't you cook her a nice meal at your house -- on the grill maybe. That will show some thought, and it's a lot less stressful than trying to shop or book reservations last minute.

Good luck!

Ba.

Just remember to do the dishes and clean up yourself, or you'll never hear the end of it.

• BigDaddyJimBigDaddyJim Posts: 83 ✭✭ Sophomore

@DawgNationDaily said:

Good luck!

Ba.

Great idea. Takes the pressure off and probably means more than a last minute gift. I'm liking it.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

For all the trouble I cause my wife, I'm saying "thank you" by staying as far away from her as possible.

Seriously (not that the above wouldn't make her happy), I'm going to take her on a picnic in the countryside where I will list all the things I love about her. We've been together so long, gifts hold little meaning.