Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Alabama star among former Georgia players scattered around college ranks

2»

Comments

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I gotta disagree with you on "the signs" being there. The "opportunity" or "danger" of an upset, is there...but, I haven't seen "signs" of a falloff or pending upset.

IMO.....If you're putting stock in what you saw against GT, last week...you're goin' away from home. UGA put their "Junior Varsity" (tic) on the field, last week and won handily. Imagine what they could've done with the "Varsity" and full playbook. Lol

I'll be shocked if UGA doesn't roll over Bama in the first half. They're gonna flush Milroe with a speed blitz off of one edge, to flush him to the side of the field with a pack of Junkyard Dawgs waiting. He will be exhausted by halftime.

Milroe???...He'll hit a few plays, early in the game...while he's still fresh...but, that won't last and neither will Bama's trench monsters. The Dawgs will harass Milroe into submission, cause he doesn't have a whole lot of help, around him.

This year's SECCG is eerily similar to "the expectation" and "narratives" going into the 2021 SECCG, with exception of the question marks around Smart vs Saban.

Coincidentally...[If I remember correctly]...Bama's lead RB was "coming off an injury", in that '21 game, as well. He was supposed to be lame...Yet, he had a positive and noticable impact on Bama's running game.

This is going to be a game to remember....I just pray that Lady Luck and the Referee Gods are with the Dawgs, Saturday. If not....UGA's "win" will cause a lot of heart attacks. Hell...I don't know if I could take another UGA/Bama game, like '12 or '17......or '18...or '21.

Those 2 teams [UGA & Bama], have put together some great battles over the years. None more important or desperate than Saturday's game.

All things being normal....I predict a score of.....UGA 48....Bama 15. But, this isn't a "normal game". So....who knows?. Lol

I agree with Saban...."win or lose"....either way...UGA is clearly one of the best 4 teams in the Country.