Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Sentell’s Intel: What I’ve learned so far about Dylan Raiola’s commitment to Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 10,451 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageSentell’s Intel: What I’ve learned so far about Dylan Raiola’s commitment to Georgia football

This Sentell’s Intel rep is about 5-star Dylan Raiola and Georgia and Nebraska. All of that.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

In Nebraska instead of Athens this weekend?! That speaks volumes. As the great philosopher Tom Petty once said, "Time to Move On". Go Dawgs!

• Options
    SCDawgFanSCDawgFan Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ Junior

Did you really quote Gainesville Native and Gator favorite Tom Petty?🤣

• Options
    AMIDawgMarkMAMIDawgMarkM Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Commitment to Georgia football? What a joke. No such thing for some guys… we’ll ride with the guys who are ACTUALLY committed to Georgia. The rest of you? Get outta here..

• Options
    78Dawg78Dawg Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hey kid. You want to play for Matt Rhule over Kirby Smart go right ahead. Someone is leading you astray. Anyway since you've moved around so much you probably leave anyway. So good luck.

• Options
    SR_JRSR_JR Posts: 45 ✭✭ Sophomore

I've always said there is something in the milk that's not white at UGA. WHY would this be happening.

• Options
    SR_JRSR_JR Posts: 45 ✭✭ Sophomore

Anywhere worth playing will involve sitting atleast a year. But then it boils down to competition. Kids don't want to compete anymore. If I'm good my mindset is I'm about to go take over. He Raiola is as good as advertised then come beat out Gunner for Qb2. COMPETE

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 138 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don’t care how talented and highly ranked a kid is. If he’s not 100% committed to becoming a Georgia Bulldog I’d prefer he move on. Stetson Bennet set the bar for commitment. I’ll take a Stetson Bennet over 2-3 flakey, flight prone beauty queens all day long.

Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes, Jeff, we all know the clearly SOMETHING happened here. What we're looking for is for you -- or some enterprising journalist -- to tell us what that SOMETHING is.

Also, Dawg fans, there's a #1 QB in EVERY class. Remember how somber many of us were when we lost out on Arch Manning? And then Raiola came along. And in 2025, there will be another kid that we can go after. Same in '26, '27, '28 and so on. So, he may leave, but we'll get another chance the next year. And we will win with whomever we get.

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is Raiola now concerned about Bobo's play calling? Does he think it will hold him back? Does he think it will hold the team back?