Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Carson Beck announces he will return to Georgia football for senior season

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageCarson Beck announces he will return to Georgia football for senior season

ATHENS — Carson Beck has made up his mind. The Georgia quarterback will be returning to Athens for another season.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great news! I believe Carson made a wise decision.

• Options
    DoggoneDoggone Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good decision. If he is able to keep his momentum and progress up his NFL stock will be way up this time next year. Had a great season this year and next year should be no less. His leadership will also be a great asset to the team. Stay healthy, away from the injury bug if at all possible.

• Options
    AndrewHughesAndrewHughes Posts: 16 ✭✭ Sophomore

DGD!!! #GO4MOREIN24

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a DAWG! I posted earlier today that we needed to respond to his patience in waiting for his turn to start with our patience in him making this important decision. His answer comes as welcome news. Now let's hope Gunner has the same patience for his shot at leading the Dawgs.

• Options
    ffowler12ffowler12 Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman

Carson Beck can really pass the ball! He processes information quickly and is an extremely accurate passer! This year of big time game experience will put him on a whole different level going into next year! He will have more confidence and be an even better leader! Great job Carson!!!

• Options
    CharlestonDawgFanCharlestonDawgFan Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think we see portal dominoes fall now. Most will be in favor of the Dawgs! There will be a few that decide to go elsewhere, but I’d rather have a DGD anyway!

• Options
    99nout99nout Posts: 218 ✭✭✭ Junior

Collective sigh of relief

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

Congratulations, Carson. Glad you're sticking around. Looking for great things in 2024.

I'm probably wrong, but I think this means we'll get the "announcement" about Raiola flipping within the next 24 hours. I think he just wanted to be sure Beck was staying before he made his decision official. Regardless, Go Dawgs!

NOTE: It didn't even take 24 MINUTES. Raiola just committed to Nebraska.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is a HUGE boost to playoff prospects and beyond for next season! Thank you Carson!

I see the Milroe and Beck re-match ready to fire!!

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

Go Dawgs!!! Now let's work on his long ball. If he perfects that, he will definitely be a top 10 pick in the next draft.

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2023

That's a trade I'll take 7 days a week... twice on Sundays!* 😁👍

*Er, Saturdays that is...

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

Carson Beck has made up his mind. The Georgia quarterback will be returning to Athens for another season.”…..Connor Riley

Didn’t have to read another word…..this says it all!!

How ‘bout them Dawgs!

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I see the Milroe and Beck re-match ready to fire!!

Two words……two simple words….

REVENGE TOUR, BABY!!!!

…….okay, three simple words! 🤣🤣😎

• Options
    WoodrowWoodrow Posts: 88 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think we will see the same jump with Carson as we did with Stetson in his second year. More command and ease with offense, better deep throws. Using his legs more, and checking into plays that will give him crucial third down success. With Carson I think we can definitely keep this train rolling and win the east again next year and revisit this SECCG goal for Carson.