Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia could attract SEC stars Trevor Etienne, Evan Stewart

SystemSystem Posts: 11,058 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia could attract SEC stars Trevor Etienne, Evan Stewart

ATHENS — Georgia football three-peat hopes were derailed in part by losing out in the transfer portal these past two seasons at what proved to be key positions.

Read the full story here

Comments

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MikeGriffith Good article Mike !! I’m curious have you or Jeff or Connor heard any talk of potentials from the Junior College world ?? I’m thinking Jeff mentioned someone about a week ago, but I forget the name and details, If indeed it was even a Jr. College guy. My memory is so sad Lol. Thx in advance Mike !!

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

Yeah...i think he committed to Lane "Mississippi Money Bags" Kiffin.

He's raking in everything else nobody wants....just like The Oakland Raiders did, back in the day. Lol...I know you know what I mean. That's why the Raiders wore black and played dirty....AND...Won a helluva lot of games, doing it.

I used to love to watch them play...and I "hated" Don Shula for what he did to Johnny "U", the year before he took the Miami job. So, needless to say...I relished watching those two teams battle it out every year...right up to the AFC Championship, if I remember correctly...they were playoff games [iI DO remember that much...Lol].

I can't remember the year(s)...but it was late '60's, early '70's. Bill Stanfil and Jake Scott are the ONLY reasons I didn't completely hate it, when the Raiders lost a head-to-head with em.

It was like watching the Ali vs Frazier fight...one was finesse...the other physically imposing. Great games.

Lol..."playing dirty" back in our day....is considered "abusive" and "criminal", in todays watered-down game..

• SR_JRSR_JR Posts: 50 ✭✭✭ Junior

Man you can forget about Evan even entertaining conversations with UGA.

• WoodrowWoodrow Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

Even Stuart and Etiene would be great add. We need a freak of nature at WR.