Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Florida State live updates, injury news, score, analysis for 2023 Orange Bowl

Comments

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

D. Bell The Man! Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 140 ✭✭✭ Junior

Pretty sure Bell is an alien. Unbelievable talent!

• Options
    ShadyGradyShadyGrady Posts: 109 ✭✭✭ Junior

My 15 year-old son just now: "I'm getting vibes from last years' Natl. Championship game." 😁😁😁

• Options
    Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior

Looks like a good team of referees for this game.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dillon Bell has great hands, and concentration. Very few WR's could've made those 2 unbelievable catches.. What an athlete..GoDAWGS!

• Options

Running clock in the 2nd half?!!! (If FS even comes back out!)

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a first half!!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I would not be surprised if that is all for Beck

• Options

DAWGS secondary is the strength of the defense, Smith, Starks, and Bullard play all out every play..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Go Gunner !!!!

• Options

Very Nice drive led by Stockton !!!! Dajun finishes it up !!

• Options

Glad to see Milton, and Edwards both have big games. They've both fought through injuries this season, good to see them both score 2 TD's apiece..GoDAWGS!

• Options

Of course Yall do know this is making the PlayOff Committee look like a bunch of utter Morons !! THEY were the ones that said they wanted the four BEST teams. Well we’re all watching THE BEST being the Georgia Dawgs !!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Any word on why Christian Miller isn’t with the team in Miami? Sure hoping he isn’t going into the portal; he has played really well and will only get better next year.

• Options

Oh Man, I don’t mind admitting your comment caused tears to well up in my eyes. I Love people who give their All to what they do. People you can count on to give their all. That can certainly be said about those two among So Many Dawgs that are exactly the same. I never played football but I do know a little about team work. You Have to have commitment. It’s a Got To to Be a Team in anything.

• Options

VERY excited for our RB room next year!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great seeing Robinson in there. He is a tank!!

• Options

Fellow Dawgs fans we have Allot to be excited about for the 2024 version of our beloved Dawgs !!! They’ll be right back in The Hunt for Glory !!! Go Dawgs !!!