Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Sentell’s Intel: What we learned about the seven Georgia football signees at the All-American Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 10,551 admin
edited January 7 in Article commenting
imageSentell’s Intel: What we learned about the seven Georgia football signees at the All-American Bowl

This Sentell’s Intel rep has the latest with Georgia’s seven signees at the All-American Bowl in Texas. The Bulldogs had 11 of their 28 high school signees named to the game and seven of those made the trip to San Antonio for the annual event broadcast by NBC Sports.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 7

The game was actually played on Saturday, on NBC.. I just happened to see it while I was flipping through channels. Saw some good things from these future Bulldogs. DAWGS have some very talented signees on the way..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Names get confusing. Jordan Thomas and Justin Green, then Justin Williams get easy to switch up.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I spoke the name Nate Frazier to my magic 8 Ball.....turned it upside down to read the reply......Jet Sweep Baby!

• Options
    WoodrowWoodrow Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

That is so weird @GtheGreek I did too but my eight ball said "wheel route on Bama baby!". I shook it again and then it said Georgia toss sweep.😎🤣

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dude is fast. Real fast. You give him a crease and he can turn it into 20 yards easy. Just needs a little blocking but he had 2 big plays. Looks like a difference maker to me.

• Options
    ColoradoSkiDawgColoradoSkiDawg Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore

Our winter home is 1 mile west of Trinity University. Drove by the practice field last week and saw a bunch of players practicing. Didn't know that group included some of our future Dawgs. That's my daughter's freshman dorm in the background of the group photo. Guess I'll pay more attention next year...

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell you say it will become increasingly difficult for UGA to sign top-flight WR out of high school, presumably because they demand so much NIL money. To which I say, so what? If that's what it takes to win, that's what it takes to win. It's not like UGA doesn't have the money or can't get it. And if our competitors are doing it, then we'll just have to step up our game. It's just beyond my comprehension that Georgia canhardly ever seem to sign a 5-star receiver (George Pickens is a noted exception), yet lesser schools such as Tennessee, Florida State, Miami, Missouri, LSU, Oklahoma and even Texas Tech, seem to get it done with no problem. These places don't have better coaches or facilities than us. And they certainly don't have more money. But they just find a way, no excuses. People love to crap all over Mike Bobo, but I honestly believe that Brian McClendon is our weakest link when it comes to assistant coaches. He's a DGD, but I think we need a change at that position. We need some some (5)-star power in that wide receiver room, and I see no reason why the University of Georgia can't have that.