Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Carson Beck details what drives his offseason improvement plans for Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 10,538 admin
edited January 24 in Article commenting
imageCarson Beck details what drives his offseason improvement plans for Georgia football

ATHENS — Expectations are high for Carson Beck entering the 2024 season. He knows that. It’s part of the reason he came back.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 24

Carson needs not detail anything to me....I witnessed every game in 23 and without a trace of hesitation I completely trust in his skill as QB 1 and his leadership!

Connor, Mike, Brandon......please report on the news I learned today that PETA whacks are attempting to put an end to our beloved mascot....and this coming on the heals of our lose of Q....The winning-est Dawg in our history!

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Unfortunately they bring that up every single time something is mentioned about our mascot. It won't go away anytime soon Unfortunately.

• Options
    FishingDawgFishingDawg Posts: 37 ✭✭ Sophomore

PETA CAN KISS MY OLD SHRIVELED .... BEHIND (not the noun I wanted to use, but Brandon would get the vapors). At least us Dawg fans don't give a flip (another kowtow to Brandon) about peta and their warped ideas. Think I'll have a steak. GO DAWGS!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I Love Carson’s attitude about performing Even Better this coming season. About being even tougher on himself. Lastly my wife and I have our second shelter dog we rescued. Prior to my near 40 years with her I also rescued some other dogs and one cat doomed to die.

PETA can bite my ole azz !! All the UGAs live lives much better than many humans do. What the crap does PETA want !! Answer- just something to bellyache about that’s all !! I love dogs and do my best to take care of ours properly, give him a great life, but dogs and any other animals shouldn’t be prioritized over humans !! @FishingDawg is spot on, I to love a good steak !! 😀 A rack of good pork ribs will go pretty fast with me to !! And I can devastate a seafood buffet !!