Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart shows up in Mobile at Senior Bowl practice to support his Bulldogs

SystemSystem Posts: 10,468 admin
edited January 31 in Article commenting
imageKirby Smart shows up in Mobile at Senior Bowl practice to support his Bulldogs

MOBILE, Ala. — Kirby Smart is always working toward the next Georgia football championship, but he’s also a believer in supporting his players.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    wpony714wpony714 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These in-person reports are helpful because the NFL Network coverage is weak, at best. Lots of feedback on Ladd, Marcus, and Daijun, who has looked pretty good from what I can tell. What are the comments and response to Javon and Tykee? On TV, they haven't set themselves apart.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And....he was sitting courtside at the game, tonight. Where does he find the energy?....and, the time?. Lol...it's a long way, between Mobile and Athens.

Great Coach....and, so is Mike White...IMO. The BB-Dawgs are getting better at their "weak areas"....with every game. I love what I'm seeing in Athens.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    edited January 31

Lol...I know, right?! How can you see "the field" from a field level view...behind the huddle. That's not "why" what most people are watching. Maybe the women support that channel more than men. Lol

Half the time.....You have to wait for the "replay" to figure out what the "Play-by-play" guy is even talking about. Especially on a running play. Bad coverage.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Way to go Kirby and All the UGA Coaches that stopped by to support the Senior Dawgs !! Took a smidgen of time from the recruiting trail to support these guys. That in its self is good for recruiting !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    GolfrankGolfrank Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

Thank you CKS and more for being ELITE!

Dont ever stop.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rust never sleeps. Neither does CKS!

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 138 ✭✭✭ Junior

CKS. Best. Coach. Ever.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    WoodrowWoodrow Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

I really want to see RJS go somewhere good. After all he has been through he deserves it.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good to see these DAWGS shine during Senior bowl week. Kirby showed why he's the best, I doubt many other coaches made the trip to Alabama to see their players, and give them support. It's great to be a DAWG..GoDAWGS!

• Options

Maybe Atlanta will draft him at #8. They've been known to make picks like that. Lol

Go git em Marcus. Get yours...it's time.