Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia’s Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint lighting up Senior Bowl offenses, meeting rooms

SystemSystem Posts: 10,479 admin
edited February 1 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia’s Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint lighting up Senior Bowl offenses, meeting rooms

MOBILE, Ala. — His smile lights up the rooms, his conversation expresses his joy for the game and his engulf every football thrown in his direction.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Way to go Marcus !! Wish you the very best in life on and off the field of play. You are a DGD for life !! Go Marcus !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I really enjoyed watching those two guys play over the last couple of years. Sounds like they're both making good impressions.

But I think our WR room will be even better next year. Thomas, Lovett, Bell, Adrian Smith, Evans and Tyler Williams return with another year of experience. Meanwhile, Young and Humphreys should make servicable replacements for McConkey and Rosemy-Jacksaint,

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 1

Couldn't agree more. The Dawgs have a stellar WR Room, today. Add in the RB/TE targets and all they need to do...is set up a "wall" in front of Beck, that allows him time to deliver the ball.

It's obvious, Kirby doesn't want to get caught "short" at that position....ever again. That...and DB's. There's been an upgrade at those positions for the last 3 offseason cycles.

I don't see that level of talent declining, in the future. It will only get better. Kirby has managed to build a CFB Team with a Military Spec Ops Unit mentality. Only the truly committed need apply.

McConkey is one of the best "receivers" I've ever seen in a UGA uniform. He reminded me a lot of Lindsey Scott, with his easy stride and deceptive quickness & speed.

And, I was always on Jack-Saint's page. Ever since that catch, against Florida in 2020, that broke his leg. I still remember watching him and Washington during the HS All-Star Game in 2019-2020. He stood out as one of the best players on the field, during practice, along with Darnell.

Let's face it...The Dawgs have had crap-luck with injuries over the last few years. If not for that....there's no-telling what they could've done. I don't know...3 Natty's and a Super Bowl?...Lol.

• Options
    ramborambo Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

Is it just me or does Ladd look sort of jacked up, muscle-wise? Man..if he can play at 195 with the same burst and quickness some team will be extremely happy to draft him..

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 1

Yeah, he does....and, Stetson had that same kind of physical transformation. It takes an unbelievable amount of work and dietary control, to get that kind of "bulk" and "definition", without steroids. For those guys not to lose speed or dexterity, in the process....tells you they "did it the right way".

I'll tell you the truth....I don't know why any young HS Football Player, wouldn't want to play for Kirby and his Staff of top-notch Coaches and Trainers. Especially if they have "NFL on their mind". Lol