Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

2»

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kristen Saban- Keeping it classy I see. Pops couldn't stand the heat any more, (reckon Kirby had anything to do with that? ) so he got out of the kitchen and got him a desk job. Nothing to see here. Enjoy retirement Nick. Bon Voyage!

• Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 745 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

No clearing the air IMO but sure brings out the worst in GA fans

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 9

"ATHENS — Kirk Herbstreit has cleared the air on his comments made by the father of former Georgia commit Dylan Raiola."

Oh yea, That cleared it right up! Just declare it "ridiculous" and move on; nothing to see here..............

Thanks for setting us straight, Kirk.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

NEWS FLASH........DR the FLAKE, Dominic the dad, Matt the coach, and Kirk the self evasive liar have just signed a massive NIL deal with Kellogg.....They will replace Tony and be the new cover photo on Corn Flakes......HUSKER-DO!........"They're Gr-e-a-a-at"!

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry, Kirk, the air still stinks. You had, at best, a casual acquaintance with the Raiola family. You initiated a call with pops to discuss Dylan's future. Regardless of how you try to spin it, that all adds up to a big pile of crap. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Tom_BomadilTom_Bomadil Posts: 68 ✭✭✭ Junior

So basically, Herbstreit is calling the father a liar. Sheesh.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited February 9

Her comment is really bad. BTW - KH reacted just as I predicted in another post on here when his actions became public. Total BS by KH

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

She's a typical, immature spoiled brat..nothing more. I had a stronger "B" word to describe her to a T..but the censors wouldnt like it lol

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Herbie has not “cleared the air!” He has basically called his “buddy” a liar. Plus, his statement about “What Am I supposed to say….?”

The answer is easy. What he is supposed to say is absolutely NOTHING! Why did he even have the conversation? Isn’t the answer obvious?

Beam me up Scotty!

• Options
    DefinsDefins Posts: 19 ✭✭ Sophomore

He sounded like a 2nd grader blaming the dog for eating his homework. It was hard to listen to. He sounded like a whiney ****. I'm more convinced than ever that he did it.

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Doesn’t really matter. I don’t think we’re going to miss or be threatened by Raiola one bit.

• Options
    CHDawg54CHDawg54 Posts: 334 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Herbstriet has long been a shill for the Big Ten. With ESPN beginning it's SEC contract and CBS moving to the Big Ten it's time for ESPN to get rid of all the detritus from the Big Ten.