Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Mecole Hardman scores game-winning touchdown as Kansas City Chiefs win Super Bowl

SystemSystem Posts: 10,461 admin
edited February 11 in Article commenting
imageMecole Hardman scores game-winning touchdown as Kansas City Chiefs win Super Bowl

Mecole Hardman ended the NFL season with a touchdown, as he scored the final points of the 2023-24 season.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    78Dawg78Dawg Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited February 11

Congrats Mecole but I hate to see Mahomes and Kelce win again. The Swift thing will never go away.

• Options
    CDDawgsCDDawgs Posts: 56 ✭✭✭ Junior

3rd catch of the game. 3 targets, 3 catches.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was thrilled to see he was the one who got the touchdown.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wanted the 49ers to win. The game boiled down to 2 miscues by the Niners: The missed PAT and the muffed punt.

But I'm happy for Hardman.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 12

I've seen several comments on other social media platforms, where people claim Taylor Swift should get a SB ring also..what a JOKE 🙄. She had no idea who Kelce was when she met him, so it's a pretty sure bet she has no clue about football either. If anyone besides the players, staff, and organization personnel get rings, it should be the season ticket holder KC fans. Who have supported a mediocre team for many years, before they turned it around and started winning. Not some clueless, attention seeking star like Swift, who jumped on the KC bandwagon because of her boyfriend Travis Kelce. I'm sure I offended some Swift fans with that comment..oh well, not my problem.