Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Branson Robinson heathy add in Georgia backfield with Andrew Paul in NCAA transfer portal

SystemSystem Posts: 10,474 admin
edited April 17 in Article commenting
imageBranson Robinson heathy add in Georgia backfield with Andrew Paul in NCAA transfer portal

ATHENS — Branson Robinson says he’s about ready to roll, and the departure of fellow tailback Andrew Paul would seem to provide confirmation.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I already feel bad for opponent's defenses if UGA has leads in the 4th quarter. The Robinsons will be going hard with bad intentions!

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Again, this was a very strong RB room that the media dismissed all off season as being a big concern and problem for the offense, including Dawgnation. Was strong before Etienne came along. Then throw in the signees coming in the summer. RB room was fine. Etienne just made it BAM! So much so Paul left.

That being said, defenses will be at a loss if this offense hits its full potential in the passing game and this O-Line. RB's can then run wild while they have to defend the pass at every level.

• Options
    ramborambo Posts: 13 ✭ Freshman

Thunder and Thunder!

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

As said by many, Branson is a beast. Good speed and a punishing runner. While I liked Andrew Paul very much and hated to see him leave the program, IMHO Branson is just as good, if not better. Would like to have both those guys, but we are loaded at RB.

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 360 ✭✭✭ Junior

Looking forward to seeing this 3 headed monster at running back this season. Seems UGA has it's best success when we have 3 different, change of pace, running backs all carrying the ball. Also keeps the running game fresh all game, especially when the defense is dead tired in the 4th quarter.

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Branson doesn't lose a step or some power from his patella injury, he'll be a force to be reckoned with. He's always seemed to be faster and stronger than Paul, and he's built like a wrecking ball.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Remember that ole song from the 60’s “ Go Johnny Go Johnny Go, Go, Johnny be good” ?? That’s my cheer for Branson only it’s Go Branson Go, Go, Branson be good !! But Branson’s not gonna be good……………. he’s gonna be Great !!!!

The Robinson Boys, Entiene, Cash, and the powerful young freshmen will make for a Awesome RB room. And be assured because of Paul leaving the intensity of teaching the young ( Very Promising) freshmen the UGA scheme will be extremely ramped up !! I was kind of shocked at A. Paul leaving, I wish him well in his future as long as it’s not against UGA. He seemed to be a fine young man. He had to do what he thought was right for Him. I get that.

And at first I was pretty stunned and concerned. But there Is and Will be Plenty of firepower in the UGA run game. If push comes to shove Dawgs can always alternate Dillon Bell at both RB and WR if God forbid injuries develop. I think we will be just fine at RB. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Reading my fellow Dawgs fans comments here, Man Yall got me all amped up !!! Ready to watch these Dawgs pound rival defenses !! Then when their gassed from trying to stop our RBs, BAM Beck threads the needle on a bomb !!!! Bwahaha Go You Hairy Dawgs !!!!

P.S. Hope All my fellow Dawgs fans have a Great and Safe Summer !! Y’all know I love you !!! Dawgs about to go for Another Natty !!!