Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Gabe Harris brings effort, toughness and promise to Georgia football defensive line

SystemSystem Posts: 10,484 admin
edited April 17 in Article commenting
imageGabe Harris brings effort, toughness and promise to Georgia football defensive line

ATHENS — Mykel Williams drew a lot of attention this spring. Bouncing between defensive end and outside linebacker allowed him to showcase his abilities.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Interesting that Gabe Harris is now playing more end, while Mykel is playing more OLB. Gabe's lighter than what you'd expect from a DE, and Mykel's heavier than just about every OLB in college football.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good points. Hopefully they can stop or at least greatly slow down some of the runs on the edge that the Dawgs D has had tough times with. I’m encouraged by the things I’ve seen and read thus far on our Defensive Front.

I think their gonna get better and better as time goes by. Hope you have a great and safe summer. I always enjoy your comments, your enthusiasm for our Dawgs. You always seem to have a positive view and I like that !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks, navydawg. Backatcha. I hope things are going well for you, too.

And I'm also encouraged by the DL. Up the middle, it seems to me we'll be stronger, and we seem to have a lot more options on the edge, both at DE and ILB.