Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Tennessee Tech game time, TV Network announced for home opener

SystemSystem Posts: 11,197 admin
edited May 30 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Tennessee Tech game time, TV Network announced for home opener

We now have a game time and television network for Georgia’s home opener of the 2024 season against Tennessee Tech.

Read the full story here

Comments

• David1David1 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great. Another early afternoon kickoff in the hot September Georgia heat.
    Go Dawgs!

• Bill71Bill71 Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Too many games on ABC far as I’m concerned! CBS a much better game station!

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why 2 o'clock? I can't remember, if ever, georgia had a 2 o'clock game. That is one of the weirdest time slots I've ever heard of. And then still chapped about 12 for Clemson. That makes zero sense. ABC really screwing up the schedule.

• GBALGBAL Posts: 803 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That is a Friday and would mark the first time since 1994 that a Georgia home game was not played on a Friday.

Huh??

• BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 30

Not sure if you know, but CBS will not be covierng the SEC, just ESPN and it’s sister stations