Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Mississippi State live updates, score, injury news, analysis for Week 7 game

Comments

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Please put Stockton in for the next series. Beck just can’t sustain a drive

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

TX will probably by all counts slaughter us next weekend. That is all.

• Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ Junior

Come on defense! Shut em down.

• deputydogdeputydog Posts: 165 ✭✭✭ Junior

The hands of Arian Smith strikes again. You never know when he is going to catch the ball. The ball does not have to be perfectly thrown each time. Sometimes, the receiver needs to make a play.

• Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

someone should pass a note to Kirby Smart that says:

“Home crowd noise makes no difference in games when you put a mediocre team on the field”.

Offense, Defense, all of it= mediocre.

Beck is lucky he doesn’t have 4 picks right now, because two were dropped!

And Lawson was “Luckie” his fumble went out of bounds.

Offensive line can’t run block.

Beck has regressed and makes the same mistakes with his mechanics.

Arian Smith can’t catch a cold unless it is delivered “perfectly”-Stinchcomb said that himself in Q1.

And Georgia’s ILB’s and secondary?! YIKES.

My goodness.

This is Mississippi State, the BOTTOM of the barrel, 1-4 coming in with a true freshman QB, and lost to Toledo 41 to 13!

Embarrassing.

🤬🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Starters still playing at start of quarter 4! Disappointment is reality not matching expectations. My expectations were way out of whack. Wasn’t expecting a natty, but definitely wasn’t expecting struggling against Miss State for crying out loud.

OK - whiny rant over.

• Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thought this game was over.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 12

And 7years later, still can't cover a te.

Sad part is, the crowd is bringing it, and the team is still failing. The can't stop a qb that isn't even a great thrower, except against UGA, and now the defense is getting gashed in the running game. At half UGA had a 46-28 play advantage, now it's 55-52 UGA. Also had a 7 minute t.o.p. advantage, now it's basically even. This is with the starters on defense, and against one of the worst offenses in the conference if not the country. I just don't see them stopping Texas or old miss. Especially if they throw the ball.

• Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 111 ✭✭✭ Junior

could be time for a strategic time out to regroup the defense.

• Thomas77Thomas77 Posts: 111 ✭✭✭ Junior

time for an elite gb.

It is time to lower your expectation for this team.

The only bright spots I’ve seen on Defense today are McLeod and Jackson. Other than them the rest of the Defense doesn’t seem interested in playing.

Etienne and Frazier ( remember Frazier is a true Freshman ) are the only ones interested on the O.

We are struggling vs a souped or not so much HS team !!
    Forget a Natty hope for a low grade bowl game !!😡

None of these tight ends can block.

edited October 12

I Love our Dawgs, always have and always will. But this S T I N K S !!!

Every yard Etienne gets is on his own. He gets absolutely no blocking.