Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

DawgNation Daily Podcast - Guest Volume Too Low

RaleighDawgRaleighDawg Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Does anyone else have an issue with the sound on the DawgNation Daily podcast. The interviews are always so quiet that I have to turn the volume up to hear and then when Brandon speaks again I have to quickly turn the volume down again because he is so loud comparatively. I had stopped listening a while back because it was too much work to listen to. I hoped it would be different now, but tried it again and the volume issue is still there. I listen on an iPhone using the podcast app. But I have tried it on other platforms to make sure it wasn't just the phone app causing the problem. You can even see it on the graph of the podcast when you listen on the website. When the guest speaks the levels are much lower than the rest of the podcast.

I wanted to see if others are having this issue. If I am not alone, I wish they could get the volume levels synced so it would be more enjoyable to listen to. I don't have this problem with any other podcasts I listen to.

Comments

• Farm16Farm16 Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

I Agree 100%!!!!! I think its because they are on Cell phones most of the time when the are talking on the show.

• britishdawgbritishdawg Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

You are not alone! It's certainly something I've noticed as well. I tend to listen to the show on the phone of my way to work and when I'm on the street and there are cars driving past I really struggle to hear the guests sometimes.