Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Start Your Fires!

FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone grilling anything exotic or protozoic? :p

Comments

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If the rain holds off..... just the typical steak, potatoes, and veggies.

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No grilling today. Flooding rain. Had ribeyes, pork chops, sausage, hamburgers, & hot dogs on tap. We will save it for another day.

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:
    Fired the Lang up and broke out a 1964 out of remembrance for the service. Got to say I am blessed to be able to do it.

That's a good looking truck too.

Thank you sir!

@moos said:

@JRT812 said:
    Fired the Lang up and broke out a 1964 out of remembrance for the service. Got to say I am blessed to be able to do it.

@moos said:

@JRT812 said:

Meant to quote you on that last post

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What's on the grill this Independence Day? I've got brats from Costco and 1/3 lbs burgers from Sams Club. Sorry, no Kroger nearby. Oh, Go Dawgs!

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Boston butt on the big green egg with sweet Hawaiian rolls

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

BBQ Game Chickens on the gas and Fred Flintstone TBones on the BGE. Oyster City Brew on tap while grilling then washed down with a nice bottle of all American Zin for din din.

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

@JRT812 said:

Is that a 78 or 79 F-100?. Nice Truck, and the smokers not too shabby either. Looks like you've got it dialed in.

• DobroMattInOzDobroMattInOz Posts: 213 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bourbon in my coffee. That's about all I could sneak through this Aussie nanny state.

@DawgBones said:

@JRT812 said:

Is that a 78 or 79 F-100?. Nice Truck, and the smokers not too shabby either. Looks like you've got it dialed in.

78 and and apologize for the late response. I may love the Lang smoker more haha

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

@JRT812 said:

@DawgBones said:

@JRT812 said:

78 and and apologize for the late response. I may love the Lang smoker more haha

Put 4WD on your Lang and might catch a higher price for it than the truck...........

@ghostofuga1 said:

@JRT812 said:

@DawgBones said:

@JRT812 said:

Put 4WD on your Lang and might catch a higher price for it than the truck...........

Hahaha. Already probably worth more as is

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

Floating in the pool grilling my skin. Holy hell is it hot today...later I’ll have some steaks on the grill.