Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Everybody welcome Uncle Lou

Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Comments

• jtdawg2020jtdawg2020 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Lou said:
    Hey good mornin

Great to have you Lou. What are your thoughts on this horrible D-line recruiting for this class? You worried yet?

• LouLou Posts: 17 ✭✭ Sophomore

Been worried. 3 years signed 3 dlinemen and 1 dlinemen we signed twice in a row.

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod

Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu welcome

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How can u call the dline class horrible when its not done yet????

• jtdawg2020jtdawg2020 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

@dawgy10 said:

There ain’t nobody left on the board that is even considering us!!

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not gonna argue but my point stands. Its not over yet

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgy10 said:

This is starting to become a sub-thread that seems to be a lot like last year's "WHAT'S WRONG WITH UGA RECRUITING??" thread .... which was around before our beloved Georgia Bulldogs Head Coach CKS & Co. signed the..... (what was it called again???) OH YEAH, NOW I REMEMBER.... Kirby Smart & Company SIGNED THE #1 RECRUITING CLASS IN THE ENTIRE NATION!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@christopherules said:

@dawgy10 said:

This is starting to become a sub-thread that seems to be a lot like last year's "WHAT'S WRONG WITH UGA RECRUITING??" thread .... which was around before our beloved Georgia Bulldogs Head Coach CKS & Co. signed the..... (what was it called again???) OH YEAH, NOW I REMEMBER.... Kirby Smart & Company SIGNED THE #1 RECRUITING CLASS IN THE ENTIRE NATION!!! GO DAWGS!!!

After last year you would think we would have a little more faith. There were things in the works that we did not see last year that contributed to #1 class. You don't show all your cards in poker and you don't play chest like it's checkers. We will be fine.

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Lou said:
    Been worried. 3 years signed 3 dlinemen and 1 dlinemen we signed twice in a row.

5 in 2016 (Manac transferred), 1 2017 (led on by another and didnt qualify), 4 2018.

Better than what credit is given.

4 dline in 2018? Who? We run a 3-4 so dont give me olbs. DTs is what we need.

We signed wyatt in 17. Didnt qualify.
    Signed wyatt again in 18 along with walthour (didnt qualify) and Davis.
    We have 0 DTs on board for 19. That's 3 in years.

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Lou said:

D> @Lou said:

DLine and DT are two seperate things. When you say 3 years 2019 wouldn't count. It'd be 2016 to 2018. Why count 2019 when ththe cycle isn't over or half way full? 3-4 hybrid meaning either one DT and two DEs OR one of each DT, NT, and DE. S

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

You don't show all your cards in poker and you don't play chest like it's checkers. We will be fine.

I dunno BrooklynDawg, I gotta go against yah on that one.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Lou said:
    Hey good mornin

Good mornin. Wooooo B)

@Thelordjohnson said:

@Lou said:

D> @Lou said:

DLine and DT are two seperate things. When you say 3 years 2019 wouldn't count. It'd be 2016 to 2018. Why count 2019 when ththe cycle isn't over or half way full? 3-4 hybrid meaning either one DT and two DEs OR one of each DT, NT, and DE. S

@Thelordjohnson Spot on. Logic. Reason. Patience. Faith. GO DAWGS!!!

edited July 2018

@DawgBones said:

You don't show all your cards in poker and you don't play chest like it's checkers. We will be fine.

@DawgBones Good one sir. Thought I'd accidentally tripped up into another completely different kind of website for just a second? Dang!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:

No offense, you still playing checkers lol.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod
    edited July 2018

@DawgBones said:

Awesome @DawgBones !!!

And that's how chest should be played. Like Checkers........

CHECKMATE!!!

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:

Where did u get that picture of my wife?