Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A place to have speculation and at this stage, general talk, regarding 2020 recruiting.

In the 'main' NTCTTG, @tiger_62082 posted some links to Rivals pages regarding 2020 recruits/recruiting. One can get t the various position rankings by linking here:

https://n.rivals.com/news/class-of-2020-position-rankings

He also had these links:
https://n.rivals.com/news/rival-views-which-2020-dl-should-be-ranked-higher-bresee-or-smalls-

https://n.rivals.com/news/take-two-is-florida-the-team-to-beat-for-five-star-leonard-manuel-

That's a start.

Tagged:

Comments

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MotorCityDawg said:
    Friend texted and said Rusty the CBS guy projected 2020 WR Leonard Manuel to UGA FWIW.

wow, i heard Florida is the team to beat with him. i hope UGA can pick up Burton and Manuel

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@MotorCityDawg said:
    Friend texted and said Rusty the CBS guy projected 2020 WR Leonard Manuel to UGA FWIW.

wow, i heard Florida is the team to beat with him. i hope UGA can pick up Burton and Manuel

Don’t forget about Rico Powers Jr. get all three

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@brentwilson said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

Don’t forget about Rico Powers Jr. get all three

him too

@MotorCityDawg said:

6/6 on CBs as of tonight

• SWGADAWGSWGADAWG Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior

Love coley, guy got us in it on so many South Florida guys.. I know of one 2018 personally that hasn’t got much press (probably by design) but we have great chance on.

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stephenson or Elam?

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Stephenson or Elam?

Stevenson, maybe not at the moment but I believe he will be in this class

@SWGADAWG said:
    Love coley, guy got us in it on so many South Florida guys.. I know of one 2018 personally that hasn’t got much press (probably by design) but we have great chance on.

2019 ?

heard that the #1 OL. for 2020 said that he had a good time with Azeez and Adam Anderson

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@SWGADAWG said:

2019 ?

My bad, with age all years run together..

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Readying this for the Big Reveal

Burroughs - 8-25

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bump Please bookmark this for posting 2020 recruit info/questions. It is getting silly to use the non-year Next to Commit thread. Must be awkward for new subscribers to the site.

Perhaps (hint hint) DN could close that thread after the NSD in Feb 2019?

• cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

and we can always look back in fondness just like we do with the "whats wrong with UGA recruiting" post

• fmr33fmr33 Posts: 210 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

personally i love seeing this thread pop up. but i can see how it may get bothersome for you @CZCashvilleDawg lol

This discussion has been closed.