Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

TK Chimedza - Trending in the right direction?

2»

Comments

• spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:

@SnoopDawg said:
    HE GONE @tiger_62082 @spradlin24 @Denmen185 @Dakota_Nester

@SnoopDawg said:
    TK says Dogs of war are his leader but not sure the feeling is mutual

Snoop Crystal Ball says Duke or NATS

Snoops Crystal Ball was 100 yet again

Like @spradlin24 , I saw him landing at Duke. Georgia Tech getting the nod was quite a surprise. It was clear a few months ago to me at least that TK wasn't high on our board. This probably means we're in constant communication with Trout.

I certainly hope we are in a good spot for Trout. Did not expect him to land with UGA but did not see Tech. I guess that means he wanted to play close to home and we were not as interested in him as he was in playing at UGA. I wish him the best except once a year in November.

Yes I think we land Wynn at UGA in a few days. Next couple of weeks could be good steps to building a good class so we continue us to improve the entire roster.

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 8,553 admin

Heard Chimedza to Tech about a week ago. The timing of the DT cycle over the last week is highly interesting.

Gooden. Chimedza. Jefferies. Very interesting.

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 8,553 admin

@spradlin24 -- The word on Trout is he's pretty far from a decision. UGA is not in it big with him yet. The Bulldogs are doing just enough to stay in it at this point. Deserved to make his Top 9. But he's got a lot he still has to see. With all of his Top 9.

Watch USC and Oklahoma here. For the time being.

@JeffSentell said:
    @spradlin24 -- The word on Trout is he's pretty far from a decision. UGA is not in it big with him yet. The Bulldogs are doing just enough to stay in it at this point. Deserved to make his Top 9. But he's got a lot he still has to see. With all of his Top 9.

Watch USC and Oklahoma here. For the time being.

Hate to hear that, but appreciate the info. Hopefully we are in a good place with Sandige, Wynn, Walthour, Thomas and Mincey so we can build some depth.

• SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ladawg said:
    5 straight crystal balls on wynn to uga.. even snoops, I mean rusty..

BOOM